Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings new uniforms

CooleyNaMean

Hell, they aren't even purple anymore. :doh:

Nah, they're purple-ish... just not quite the same deep purple as before. They aren't bad but I didn't see any problems with the old ones, myself. The Broncs are one of very few teams whose jersey changes I've actually thought were pretty good.

Nah, they're purple-ish... just not quite the same deep purple as before. They aren't bad but I didn't see any problems with the old ones, myself. The Broncs are one of very few teams whose jersey changes I've actually thought were pretty good.
I'd say the Patriots and most certainly the Bucs did themselves a favor by upgrading the uniforms.

I agree with Skins4481's thoughts in this thread earlier, these remind of an arena football team more than an NFL team. Not a fan of how they lightened the purple, and something about the jerseys just seem a little too "artificial," kind of hard to explain.

I'd say the Patriots and most certainly the Bucs did themselves a favor by upgrading the uniforms.

I agree with Skins4481's thoughts in this thread earlier, these remind of an arena football team more than an NFL team. Not a fan of how they lightened the purple, and something about the jerseys just seem a little too "artificial," kind of hard to explain.

I agree with you on all counts. Tampa and the Pats did benefit from their upgrades... but their old unis were so awful that you can't really group 'em with the other changes.

Nah, they're purple-ish... just not quite the same deep purple as before. They aren't bad but I didn't see any problems with the old ones, myself.

I'm with Fight_On, those aren't purple. They look more blue than anything to me.

(Which isn't necessarily a bad move, mind you -- I think purple on football uniforms looks pretty effeminate.)

Seems like the trend in new Unis is to go with a more futureistic kind of looks. It will be intesting to see if they go purple on purple, white on white, or mix the two. Purple on pruple might look alot like seattle in the blue on blue. Interesting little viking head on the back of the jersey. One good thing for them is they didnt put that funny looking V in there helmets like they were rumored to be doing

Archived