Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Wide Reciver you weant to see next year?

CrypticVillain

Don't mean to steal Redskins.com poll question but they only had the home games. I am talking about the whole schedule. I can not wait to see Andre Johnson play. The man has some skills and if we can keep him under a 100 yards I see that as a accomplishment. Who do you want to see us shut down next year?

I can't wait to see ST knock the crap out of TO

Yeah that would be a good one, but I want to see us stop the Colts.... Harrison/Wayne/Stokely..... just to prove to everybody that our secondary can beat up on everyone including these elite receivers

Don't mean to steal Redskins.com poll question but they only had the home games. I am talking about the whole schedule. I can not wait to see Andre Johnson play. The man has some skills and if we can keep him under a 100 yards I see that as a accomplishment. Who do you want to see us shut down next year?

Andre Johnson had two games of 100+ yards in 05. Lloyd had more TD's and yards. Johnson is overrated. TO is the best WR in the league and he will be the hardest to stop. If we keep him under 100 I will be a happy man.

I'd also like to see ST give him a concussion.

Andre Johnson had two games of 100+ yards in 05. Lloyd had more TD's and yards. Johnson is overrated. TO is the best WR in the league and he will be the hardest to stop. If we keep him under 100 I will be a happy man.

I'd also like to see ST give him a concussion.

Andre Johnson isn't overrated. Look at the numbers he's put up some far in his young career and just think of what he'd do if Houston had an oline

Archived