Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CB Ashton Youboty to visit....

RWJ

OK.........now everyone knows that the people coming in to visit Redskins Park are not gonna be available at #53 so everyone can stop acting like we are retarded and start realizing that we are bringing them in to debate if we wanna move up in the draft!

OK.........now everyone knows that the people coming in to visit Redskins Park are not gonna be available at #53 so everyone can stop acting like we are retarded and start realizing that we are bringing them in to debate if we wanna move up in the draft!

You are certainly right. We are going to move up into the first picks of teh second or last of the 1st IMO. This is the 5th guy we have brought in who is supposed to go way before 53.

I'll pass. I'm a die hard Buckeye fan and was shocked when he decided to enter the draft and bypass his senior season. The guy was getting picked on big time toward the end of the season and was torched by subpar competition on a number of occasions last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to the 3rd or 4th round.

I'll pass. I'm a die hard Buckeye fan and was shocked when he decided to enter the draft and bypass his senior season. The guy was getting picked on big time toward the end of the season and was torched by subpar competition on a number of occasions last year. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell to the 3rd or 4th round.

Ew...that doesn't sound like a ringing endoursment especially comming from a Buckeye fan.

Archived