Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betting Boys: Superbowl XLI

Sherlock Holmes

Some odds i got from an English Bookmakers on next years SB...

The ones that jump out at me:

- The Bears at 25-1

- Skins at 15-1

(I'll be putting £5 on the Skins as i do every year!)

- Jags at 33-1

- Cards at 50-1

(I'll be putting £5 on that one!)

- Broncos/Panthers at 12-1/14-1

http://www.stanjames.com/betting/?gi=1

I love the weird odds our English Bookys throw up every so often because the NFL really isnt there forte!

intersting-- i am looking for an different online sports betting site... anyone got any really good ones?

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/americanfootball-nfl/odds/2007313x/sid/828117

Cant beat this site it comapres all the prices and lets you see the best ones I have highlighted the NFL page but it covers all sorts of markets.

ive found betting on teams really makes me more sour towards the actual experience of watching the game... similarly with fantasy football.

I agree completely. The only times I'll ever bet on sports is if its a game I really don't care about, or one that just jumps out at me. I never bet on the Skins because it drives me crazy...actually I take that back, I bet a friend of mine who is a cowboys fan $100 that we would finish with a better record in 05, and the dirty no good S.O.B. still hasn't paid me, damn cowboy fans....

I'm also the same way with fantasy, I'll never play it again. It takes up too much time and I'm always flipping back and forth trying to keep up with fantasy players when all I really want to do is watch the Skins play then watch the 2nd best game of the week in depth. I appreiciate the total game and like to get into the game I'm watching rather than just compiling stats of top offensive players. I agree with Wilbon on fantasy - its bad for the game.

A fun bet that I have with a Ravens fan and a Cowboys fan involves $10 per win differential at the end of the regular season. For example: When the Redskins go 13-3 this year and the Ravens go 4-12, which they will, he'll owe me $90. Not a lot of money-ish, but sweetens the bragging rights when my hand is out and his wallet is open.

I agree completely. The only times I'll ever bet on sports is if its a game I really don't care about, or one that just jumps out at me. I never bet on the Skins because it drives me crazy...actually I take that back, I bet a friend of mine who is a cowboys fan $100 that we would finish with a better record in 05, and the dirty no good S.O.B. still hasn't paid me, damn cowboy fans....

I'm also the same way with fantasy, I'll never play it again. It takes up too much time and I'm always flipping back and forth trying to keep up with fantasy players when all I really want to do is watch the Skins play then watch the 2nd best game of the week in depth. I appreiciate the total game and like to get into the game I'm watching rather than just compiling stats of top offensive players. I agree with Wilbon on fantasy - its bad for the game.

Force that deadbeat cow$hit fan to pay up :dallasuck

I

The only time I bet on a game is when I am in Vegas and you get a seat and free drinks to watch the game. In that case $5 bucks is cheap, :laugh: :cheers::cheers: Come to think of it I am cheap also. :laugh:

Archived