Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

smoot or rogers

griffoene

When he was healthy last year Rogers showed exactly why he was a top ten pick. Rogers was excellent in coverage, ecspecially deep, and was a very hard tackler. Now Smoot does have the injury, or lack there of, factor over Rogers but hopefully Carlos has that put behind him.

All equal I'd take Rogers.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Welcome to the NFL, guys get hurt from time to time, dont knock rogers for that, smoot was a little priss that emulated deion sanders, while prime time was an animal at his position in his "prime" smoot will never match his talent level, Rogers is a much better fit to our Joe Gibbs style and character of players, Rogers without a doubt

I like our smoot from 2004 and I think if he had stayed here, he wouldn't have had the troubles he had last year, both on and off the field. I didn't put much stock in the Vikings coaching staff before the offseason change. I like how he played for us...good tackler or not. I'm still a smoot fan and I hope he bounces back from last year, because it was bad.

Rogers and Rolle of the Cardinals are gonna be some of the best corners to come out of the draft in a long while. Smoot is at best a middle tier 2nd corner. I miss Fred's personality, he was just too funny. His weekly appearance on the Junkies was some of the funniest stuff I ever heard.

Definitley Rogers !!! Smoot should have wore a skirt the way he TRIED to tackle someone. He reminds me of another way overated corner..... DEION !!!!! Thank goodness we are rid of both of those pansies !!!!

I like them both. I always liked Smoot. He played with a lot of heart. Even when he was hurt with the clavicle injury he still played. Carlos is a sound tackler coming up supporting the run. He's gonna get better with time. Man I wish he coulda came up with that INT against Seattle in the playoff gm.

Archived