Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bye in week 8

mook

Pefect timing. Just in time to rest the injuries, and to look over the things that aren't doing so well, and make the adjustments for the second half of the season. Do you think Joe Gibbs had something to do with this? Week 3 last year, he wasn't happy at all about that. Now he gets it at mid season. :applause:

Not only is it great that ours is in week 8, but Dallas has their's in week 3 and the Jints in week 4. Couldn't have worked out better for the Skins. :laugh:

My thoughts exactly. Let the c-girls and the gimps wear themselves out early. What about the iggles? :rolleyes: Who cares???!!! :laugh:

perfect right in the middle of the season the guys get a week to heal some minor wounds. Then get another one the first week of the playoffs, for our SB run....:D

:notworthy :applause: :applause: :point2sky :applause: :applause: :notworthy

[quote name=

and fyi, new threads are for discussion and news, not random comments.[/quote]

I posted that we had a bye like 2 minutes after is was released, wouldn't that be considered NEWS. Until I have a thread of mine moved or closed I'll assume that I'm doing things just fine, besides quite a few people have been on this thread to DISCUSS the topic, maybe it's just you being uptight. :shutup:

I too like where the bye will fall this year.

And also agree about the MNF thing- one game?? Come On. The Packers still get three prime time games on a 4-12 record???? Really sick of the Packers coverage....media needs to move on from them, they are not where its at.

I've always wondered why the NFL just doesn't schedule all the byes on the same two weeks (like Week 8 and 9). That would avoid any unfairness.

:laugh: :laugh: I came back to this thread after reading Joe Gibbs comments about the Sked, to post the exact same thought.

I posted that we had a bye like 2 minutes after is was released, wouldn't that be considered NEWS. Until I have a thread of mine moved or closed I'll assume that I'm doing things just fine, besides quite a few people have been on this thread to DISCUSS the topic, maybe it's just you being uptight. :shutup:

this is how you quote someone, since you had difficulty with it. hey we have a mnf game in week one, i'm gonna start a thread about it. we also have some sunday games, i'm gonna go start threads for all those too :rolleyes:

Archived