Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In MOCK DRAFT they say Cowboys take little Moss

Doodie987

wow, i thought mel kiper said he was suppose to go to pittsburgh to replace ARE, but im pretty sure he wont be there by then.. DO u think the redskins could give him a chance if he is the best palyer on the board if he is still available. WIth him, patten could be cut and save more money

1. Moss

2/3. Lloyd, Randle El

4. Patten

5. Thrash

Now does anybody see room for a rookie WR when in teh second round we could address O and D line depth, CB, or LB. the Redskins didn't handout all that FA money to ARE and soon Lloyd so they could secretly draft another WR.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

WIth him, patten could be cut and save more money

Actually, no. I'm not sure how Patten fits into the plans of the Redskins next year, but I'm pretty sure he won't be cut. Due to the contract he signed, if we were to cut him this summer, with the acceleration of his bonus and what not, he would actually count more against are cap next year than if we keep him as a 4th receiver. So for all of the people that keep saying cut Patten, check your facts first. It would make no sense to decrease cap space by cutting a proven player.

Guest santana4prez

I thought this thread was saying the Cowboys would take Sinorice with their 1st rd pick. No way Moss lasts to round 2 plus the Boys already have their WRs.:dallasuck

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!! I know what the Cowboys are going to do:fortune:

Thay are going to draft Sinorice Moss with their first round pick and move him to CB so they can get someone to try to cover Santana.:laugh:

If such a thing were to happen... we all know what we would have to do.

Get a couple white panel vans, loaded with all the firearms and explosives we need, then we roll up to Dallas, grab Sinorice, throw him in, and get back before the Cowboys know what hit them. Its fullproof. After all, the NFL rules dont say anything about it being illegal for a teams Fans to secure players for them...

If such a thing were to happen... we all know what we would have to do.

Get a couple white panel vans, loaded with all the firearms and explosives we need, then we roll up to Dallas, grab Sinorice, throw him in, and get back before the Cowboys know what hit them. Its fullproof. After all, the NFL rules dont say anything about it being illegal for a teams Fans to secure players for them...

thats an...interesting idea

i find it hard to believe that the cowboys would take a speedster when they just signed glenn to a five year extension. however with the emergence of smith and moss nfl teams could drift back to drafting smaller faster guys instead of teh bigger guys. all i know is that we are pretty much set at all positions except maybe linebacker. so i think that we will be drafting for depth more than starters......besides thats all your going to get with 6th round draft picks!!!

Moss won't fall that far to the cowboys. If he does it would be a weird draft day. Most analysts say Moss upped his draft stock with the senior bowl, good 2nd half of the season and combine. Of course also the emergence of MossI and Steve Smith didn't hurt. He is supposably faster that Santana at least thats what Santana said. They also have a younger brother in HS that is suppose to be faster than them both.

Scott

No way does Moss go in the first round. The dude is 5'7". Yeah, he's got speed, but at that size, he better run a 3.8 40.

Cowboys aren't interested unless he drops to them in the third round, and I doubt he drops that far. I would guess he's a middle of the pack 2nd rounder though.

No way does Moss go in the first round. The dude is 5'7". Yeah, he's got speed, but at that size, he better run a 3.8 40.

Cowboys aren't interested unless he drops to them in the third round, and I doubt he drops that far. I would guess he's a middle of the pack 2nd rounder though.

there are people who succseed at small sizes.

Archived