Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hines Ward or S. Moss

Skin Steelers Fan

Im surprised no poll. Id take Moss in a minute over Ward. He is a little more leathal in my opinion. But thats just my homer pick. Ward is a cold beast and Im glad we dont see him often, but Id still take Moss over Ward. Ask me again with Chad Johnson, and you might get another answer.

Ward isn't that great of a deep threat were as santana can burn you from any spot on the field.

given the choice to take either one I would take Santana.

it's easier to find a possession reciever than a receiver with talent as rare as Moss's.

my 300 lb friend (who plays line in high school) says He would rather match up against Moss because He feels all he has to do is hit him once which would knock the reciever down (within 5 yards) and the play would beover unlike ward who would not fall over and would probably get open.

i personally would pick Moss (no surprise there) but Hines Ward is a helluva a wideout who consistently puts up good numbers despite a young qb and a ground attack oriented offense(more so than the skins). plus he is the best blocking wideout, so in a sense he is a more complete WR, however moss had made some nice blocks and is just the more explosive and dangerous threat.

I think I can keep up with moss I mean how tough would it be

1. First off I am fast

2. I am taller then moss (6' 4")

3. I have more muscle then moss

4. I can jump a decent height.

And yet, he's get paid g-dollars, gettin' all the tail east of the Mississip, and somehow u r not...

:cheers:

There is maybe one other reciever in all of football that contains the compliment of abilities that santana does, and his name is steve smith. There are a handfull of recievers I would rather have then these two for other reasons (c.johnson, t holt, r. moss). I love Heinz but he is not among them.

Guest ComebackKing

This is a redskins forum who in their right mind would say Ward? LOL.

That being said I think Ward is one of the classest players and always takes the hit to get the extra yard. I love watching him play and he has been clutch for a good few years now. Santana sort of exploded last year but before that he was a bit quiet having some great games and some not so great games with the Jets.

Overall I'd rather have Ward on my fantasy team but I'd take Santana any day for the Redskins.

I Know most will say S. Moss but I still think Hines Ward is the overall better Wide out. What do you guys think? I would like to know what your :2cents: are.

I personally pick Moss over Ward, but you my friend have to pick a team :laugh:

You cant represent two NFL teams;)

There's room on the bandwagon for only skin fans ONLY!!

ward is definetely more physical but moss is a better playmaker...i've never seen ward take a screen pass like 80 yards to the house

Actually ward has (against the patriots when he caught an 85 yard touchdown pass (Not a screen I know but it was only a 7 or 8 yard reception that he turned into 85 yards) now that good.

Guest ComebackKing

Well Redskins are my team but I like a bunch of players on other teams and some Redskins players I do not like at all.

So I can't be a fan of 1 afc team and 1 nfc team?

I grew up in Dale City VA and when I was 7 I moved to PA (starting liking skins at age 5 or 6) then I became a steeler fan at age 14 or 15.

So I like both it just means I have 2 chances to be happy during the season (weather the skins win the superbowl or the steelers did) (just like this year) :silly:

I think I can keep up with moss I mean how tough would it be

1. First off I am fast

2. I am taller then moss (6' 4")

3. I have more muscle then moss

4. I can jump a decent height.

That was a joke... right?

I'm just asking, because it was pretty funny. :laugh:

Archived