Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles "talent"(?)

Hokieskin

Since the Titans lost to the cowboys and the cowboys lost to the Texans, how talented could the Eagles be?

I mean tonight we are playing a team (eagles) that lost to a team (titans) that lost to a team (boys) that lost to an expansion club (texans). That means the eagles are three steps below an expansion club. Maybe they could just start over and get a better team and a better stadium. While they are at it, they could move to a better city. LA doesn't have a team or Boise, Idaho, if they are too scared they can't compete in a big market.

Originally posted by Chief skin

insult philly u defend a city wher a mayor RIZZO BOMBED A CITY BLOCK in an effort to murder african americans

does the name delbert africa ring a bell???????????????

are you that stupid ??? it was mayor goode that bombed them numnuts and he was black. sorry , you lose , come back tomorrow !

Originally posted by Art

Actually, Stink, wrong. I've removed those posts from our fan base as well. Recognize reality when it's apparent and do not ever lie about it again on this board. Period.

To my knowledge I wasn't lying, but I'll stop pointing it out. You know I got nothin but love for ya, Art.

:pint:

I'm not trying to insult Phsilly. I mean where else can you go and throw batteries at people or be stupid enough to try to jump into the penalty box with a hockey player and get the crap kicked out of you. Don't profball players love playing where you can tear up big chucks of the carpet by just playing on it? I mean are the grounds keepers for Philly giving Cincy advise. And what other pro team is just a one man show and not much of a show anyway.

Shawn, just talking some smack. It makes the game more interesting. :D

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

Trailer trash sez what???

Oh God that's funny! I'm peeing myself right now.

Its interesting how I live in the middle of wealthy Arlington county, the heart of Redskins country, and still managed to squeeze my trailer in between all of the mansions and town houses. It was hard to fit my broken down chevy into the front yard, but once I got it up on those cinder blocks I felt like I had made a nice home for myself among all these rich folk.

Funny how southerners will try to make fun of people from Philly for being trash...

Eagles Legend, Have I insulted anybody or their families? I have insulted the city of Philly and the Eagles but I am sure most people in Philly aren't going to read my posts so what difference does it make? at the risk of being kicked off this board;), win or lose, its only a game. There are more games to come, including one where the skins go into the vet and spank the eagles in their own house.

My whole point is the lack of eagles talent. Everybody can agree that Mcnabb is all the eagles have and he is not that talented. How many times did he win the big east in college? I guess if you win a division when the rest of the teams in that division are rebuilding and are lucky enough to get to the NFC championship game, then you must have MAD skills.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by The_Danfather

Everybody can agree that Mcnabb is all the eagles have and he is not that talented. How many times did he win the big east in college? I guess if you win a division when the rest of the teams in that division are rebuilding and are lucky enough to get to the NFC championship game, then you must have MAD skills.:rolleyes:

2 Pro-bowls

Second in MVP voting, 2000

NFC Championship Game experience...

You're right! He isn't very talented! Quick, the Eagles better trade for Shane Matthews. He's FAR more talented...

You're brilliant.

Good call. It only took 4 or 5 of you one tooth goobers to figure out I was from Jersey.

I went to school in Delaware and I saw my share of trashy Eagle fans. I am still even friends with a few. Pretty much 90% of Eagle fans are just poor white trash and that's being kind. I don't say that as a dis. It's just the truth. And most of you are proud of it. Those of you who aren't, learn to embrace your station in life. Don't fight it. You learned how to be trash from your trashy cigarette smoking, pork and bean-eating parents.

Those of you (stink nug) who envy the lavish lifestyle us Redskin fans lead, I pray for you. Keep playing the Powerball and maybe you can change your station.

Archived