Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana's got guns

Cairoskins

My first thread posting. I am military and live in Cairo, Egypt so I get most all of my info through ES and Redskins.com. I was watching the latest Santana Moss interview and had no idea that this guy carried the guns he has. Pretty impressive for a small guy. I wonder who is the strongest receiver on the team??

By the way, Glad to be a part of the best sight on the net!!

My first thread posting. I am military and live in Cairo, Egypt so I get most all of my info through ES and Redskins.com. I was watching the latest Santana Moss interview and had no idea that this guy carried the guns he has. Pretty impressive for a small guy. I wonder who is the strongest receiver on the team??

Yer i noticed that as well. I was thinking :wtf:.

Maybe he's been training with Archuleta recently.....

By the way welcome to the board!

:cheers: :applause: :cheers:

Welcome to ES, brother. Not sure we had Cairo covered before.

By the way, if you happen to swing by the Mina House up at Giza, could you check at the front desk and see if they found my Skins ballcap yet? :)

Welcome to ES, brother. Not sure we had Cairo covered before.

By the way, if you happen to swing by the Mina House up at Giza, could you check at the front desk and see if they found my Skins ballcap yet? :)

Keeerist is there ANYWHERE at least one of you guys hasn't been??

Archived