Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe or Wade...Who ya got?

cjcdaman

I'm sitting here watching Miami vs. the Cavs and Dwayne Wade is absolutely amazing! He came from Marquette(I believe) and he is a superstar in the NBA, no doubt about it. My question to you guys is between him and Kobe, who you would choose first. I'm going with Kobe... 1. because I'm a die-hard Laker fan...2. I think Kobe is a better defender.... That being said, Dwayne Wade has totally won me over with this performance. Shaq isn't available so he is their go-to-guy this game and he is stepping it up big-time.

kobe hes a better scorer, and better defender. now lebron james man this guy

is amazing man, i think better then D-wade

You're right. In this game Dwayne and LeBron had over 40. LeBron had a triple double. And just think, he would be...what a junior or a senior in college right now! :laugh: He is definitely the real deal and as long as management of the Cavs know how to build around him, he will bring 1 and possibly more titles to Cleveland.

yeah man lebron is a beast. i think this was his 6th tripple double of the season

thats pretty good 4 a young player like him. but i still think that after his contract

is over with the cavs, i think he will end up in another team, suck as new york, or

maybe chi-town .

Wade. Last I checked basketball was still a team sport.

and so when kobe was with shaq was kobe this big selfish ball hog everyone makes him out to be today?

Kobe doesnt have much of a team to pass to! Hes more of a team player than LeBron will EVER be, but you always see Kobe hitting the big shots and the game winners so it just makes him look more selfish than lebron

I love Dwayne Wade no doubt. I think he is one of the brighest stars of the game.

But over Kobe? No one over Kobe.

MVP.

and so when kobe was with shaq was kobe this big selfish ball hog everyone makes him out to be today?

YES

he was often getting talked to and about regarding his selfishness.

Jeebus, it was only a couple years ago--do you suffer from amnesia?

Kobe doesnt have much of a team to pass to! Hes more of a team player than LeBron will EVER be, but you always see Kobe hitting the big shots and the game winners so it just makes him look more selfish than lebron

I love Dwayne Wade no doubt. I think he is one of the brighest stars of the game.

MVP.

I can't and should not even add a word to this. Well put! :applause:

MVP.

Did you miss the part where he chased one of the best coaches and the best center in basketball out of town? He doesn't have much of a team to pass to because he's an *******. Which is why I say as long as basketball is a team sport - Wade > Kobe period.

Did you miss the part where he chased one of the best coaches and the best center in basketball out of town? He doesn't have much of a team to pass to because he's an *******. Which is why I say as long as basketball is a team sport - Wade > Kobe period.

He played a part in getting Shaq outta there. Shaq has already reached his peak and is on the way down. Lakers management made the right choice. Otherwise, I agree with you.,...when you have two arrogant selfish players on one team, one has to go.

I live close to the LA area and therefore am able to any Laker games. Personally, I am not really a basketball fan but I do catch a Laker game here and there. That being said...Kobe deserves the MVP. People say that Kobe is selfish and all that...but he plays with very inconsistent team mates. They are coming along now, but earlier in the season...it was terrible!!! IMO, Kobe is the best player in the NBA right now.

Atleast don't make up conjecture to support your argument dude. Jerry Buss shipped Shaq out because he was aging(he was right) and Shaq cussed Buss out in a preseason game. Buss has said time and time again Kobe had absolutely nothing to do with his decision to trade Shaq other than the team deciding to build around Kobe.

If he chased Phil Jackson out of town why the hell would Jackson come back? That was Buss boneheaded decision until he realized there was nobody better. Phil and Kobe are 'tight' as two associates can be who aren't the best of friends.

The Lakers on Kobe's team are putting up great numbers. Many of them are having career years even though its the first season of the triangle. Kobe doesn't pass? He's averaging 5 assists(maybe more) per game.

Sorry, but for any intelligent basketball fan, your argument which is just a regurgitation of what you've been ingested with from the mediots, is incorrect.

As long as Basketball is a game of skill, Kobe>Wade.

As long as Basketball is a team sport, Heat>Lakers because they have more talent!

Grow a brain Destino! :silly:

I still say Kobe is the more complete player, even If I dont care for the dude. Incredible scorer, create his own shot/offense at will, make the big shots, single handedly take over a game. Great defender, He has zero help though.

Wade is awesome though..imo is more of a Jordan style player than Kobe, just not as explosive. Wade has incredible body control, can get to the rim with ease, great vision and can make the pass to set other players up in scoring positions.

I still say Kobe is the more complete player, even If I dont care for the dude. Incredible scorer, create his own shot/offense at will, make the big shots, single handedly take over a game. Great defender, He has zero help though.

Wade is awesome though..imo is more of a Jordan style player than Kobe, just not as explosive. Wade has incredible body control, can get to the rim with ease, great vision and can make the pass to set other players up in scoring positions.

Great post. Only disagreement I have is that Dwayne Wade is not explosive. Take today's game. He didn't have anyone to feed it to underneath and he took control of the game for his team. But, agreement/disagreement... you are right, Wade is not as explosive as MJ which is why I choose Kobe.

Atleast don't make up conjecture to support your argument dude. Jerry Buss shipped Shaq out because he was aging(he was right) and Shaq cussed Buss out in a preseason game. Buss has said time and time again Kobe had absolutely nothing to do with his decision to trade Shaq other than the team deciding to build around Kobe.

If he chased Phil Jackson out of town why the hell would Jackson come back? That was Buss boneheaded decision until he realized there was nobody better. Phil and Kobe are 'tight' as two associates can be who aren't the best of friends.

The Lakers on Kobe's team are putting up great numbers. Many of them are having career years even though its the first season of the triangle. Kobe doesn't pass? He's averaging 5 assists(maybe more) per game.

Sorry, but for any intelligent basketball fan, your argument which is just a regurgitation of what you've been ingested with from the mediots, is incorrect.

As long as Basketball is a game of skill, Kobe>Wade.

As long as Basketball is a team sport, Heat>Lakers because they have more talent!

Grow a brain Destino! :silly:

The guy showed up in his coaches book and Shaq wouldn't shake hands with him - and you tell me he had nothing to do with any of it and it was all made up by the media? Stop being such a fanboy - the guy is known for being a pain in the ass and those rumblings started around the league a long time ago.

Archived