Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kobe or Wade...Who ya got?

cjcdaman

I'm sitting here watching Miami vs. the Cavs and Dwayne Wade is absolutely amazing! He came from Marquette(I believe) and he is a superstar in the NBA, no doubt about it. My question to you guys is between him and Kobe, who you would choose first. I'm going with Kobe... 1. because I'm a die-hard Laker fan...2. I think Kobe is a better defender.... That being said, Dwayne Wade has totally won me over with this performance. Shaq isn't available so he is their go-to-guy this game and he is stepping it up big-time.

ur watching the cavs vs the heat game and ur talking about kobe and dwayne? do u even know what lebron james did in that game? a triple double man including a 47 pt performance and thats without even a big man like shaq. now how impressive is that. do u know what lebron is avging his past 5 games? almost a triple double.

dwayne is good and more of a team player than kobe but lebron by far is the best player in the league. whats scary is that he should still be in college right?

Kobe. Last I checked, the Lakers sucked. They wouldn't even be able to consider the playoffs if it wasn't for Kobe. Kobe has saved that team so many time this year, its not even funny. He's all the lakers have, so it's no wonder he plays the way he does.

The way I see it, and this is just my opinion.

1. Kobe

2. Wade/James (it's a toss-up both guys are spectacular)

Just a curious, didn't Kobe not make the playoffs last year, with pretty much the same team Wade led to the second round of the playoffs the year before?

The guy showed up in his coaches book and Shaq wouldn't shake hands with him - and you tell me he had nothing to do with any of it and it was all made up by the media? Stop being such a fanboy - the guy is known for being a pain in the ass and those rumblings started around the league a long time ago.

I don't know what fantasy world you live in where all celebs have no problems with each other, and I don't know what kind of world you live in that says that if people don't get along that diminishes what they do on the court.

We are talking about these guys as basketball players. :)

And if you're completely honest and think idependantly of the biases of those who dislike Kobe as a PERSON, then you'd be able to rationally look at the facts and surmise that Kobe is the most complete swingman in the game today.

There's a saying that goes something like, "Players know who the real players are" or something to the effect, and all the elite peers of Kobe in the NBA seem to say he's the best in the league. Amare, Lebron, Ray Allen,etc.

The only oens who dont? The ones who have a personal grudge against Kobe the person. What does that tell you?

By the way, Jordan was one of the biggest A-holes to have ever played the game. He treated his teammates like trash and cussed them out repeatedly when they didn't do things as he wanted them to. That's well documented, yet I don't see anyone trying to pontificate that Jordan is a lesser player because he's not the greatest human being. We're talking skills here, not character or personality.

The way I see it, and this is just my opinion.

1. Kobe

2. Wade/James (it's a toss-up both guys are spectacular)

Just a curious, didn't Kobe not make the playoffs last year, with pretty much the same team Wade led to the second round of the playoffs the year before?

Kobe and Odom didn't even see the floor simultaneously for 50 games last year. I don't think you can take the Lakers team of '05 and try to compare with the Heat team of '04 because Rudy quit, leaving that team in dissarray, and Kobe was injured and Lamar was injured. If they had achieved/not achieved what they did with a fully healthy squad and a full time coach like the Heat team with Wade then yes, it would be an accurate comparison.

I gotta go w/ Kobe just becuase he did win championships with shaq and wade hasn't yet. Like a lot of people have been saying, Kobe can pass all day, but it doesn't mean his players will make even the wide open shots. Plus wade cant shoot 3s, so if you need to come back quickly, Kobe can do it. And also, 81 in game, c'mon.

Archived