Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moron eagles fans coming to GAME

Chief skin

I live here in the arm pit of the universe (philly burbs) and was listening to sports radio on my way in to work this morning. The low class eagle fans are already driving down for the game, it is 7:00 in the morning and these morons are on 95 south. It seems most of them have gotten tix off ebay, should be an enjoyable evening at FEDEX with these obnoxious losers in the stands.

GO SKINS!!!! BEAT THE HE11 OUT OF BIRD TURDS

Phattass is right!!!

Let's all get loaded and beat up little kids wearing Eagles gear. THEN we can go key all the cars with PA licence plates. We copuld even rape a few women like they do at the Vet. Maybe, if we are "rowdy" enough, they will put a jail in Fedex to handle us.

Boy wouldn't that make us proud.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Phattass is right!!!

Let's all get loaded and beat up little kids wearing Eagles gear. THEN we can go key all the cars with PA licence plates. We copuld even rape a few women like they do at the Vet. Maybe, if we are "rowdy" enough, they will put a jail in Fedex to handle us.

Boy wouldn't that make us proud.

:notworthy :notworthy :cheers:

I laugh at how you people below the mason-dixon line try to call us inbreds. is that all you can say? of course because you know you're gonna lose tonight. maybe we should mention all the chodes you send up here. what a bunch of moes. is there any women in your stadium that weigh less than 300 ?

No I dont , but I would roll the fan that did that down the steps. I

have gotten in two fights at the Vet because I stuck up for opposing fans. Not all of us are dirtbags. I am all for trash talk and

do it as much as possible but thats it. Its just a game. So dont put me in the same category as the scumbags at The Vet that do such things.

thats right--its just a few bad apples at the vet that are ruining it for the rest of the well meaning fans.

i had the pleasure of living in philly for awhile, and had my share of scraps with the 700 level morons. let me say this:

philly/S Jersey is single handedly keeping the pastel colored italian tuxedo look alive

no other city takes so much pleasure in hoggin it--thus the large number of pleased -looking 300lb ladies

just listed to WIP for a bit--when your own radio stations are talking the skins up, you KNOW your team is in trouble.

got your SB tickets yet? i didn't think so

Funny thing about the Eagles fans at the Vet: they only pick on women and kids. Don't believe their reputation -- they're not tough.

Two years ago I went to a game with a couple of Army buddies. One of us was wearing a Skins jersey. No one said a word; in fact, they were downright respectful.

Three former Army Rangers show up, and not a peep out of the loser Eagle fans.

Cowards.

I don't get it. The Redskins have lost I don't know how many in a row to the Cowboys and if anyone should talk smack to the Redskins fans, it is Cowboys fans. But, that being said, Eagle fans who have not been to the Super Bowl in 20 years are the ones who come here and start. And the Skins fans here seem to have a decent football relationship with the Cowboy fans that come here.

Hey, Eagle fans on this board? How is it that you guys find any justification to talk the smack you do? If you guys lose to the Skins tonight, you are in sole possession of last place!! Dont you think it would be wise to wait and see what happens tonight before coming here and starting with Skins fans? You guys are going to be abused if the Skins win tonight. Badly!!

Although, I am sure that most of you won't be back for a long time if the Skins win anyway.

Man, you step out for a few minutes, and look what happens.

Sigh.

Well, seeing as how this is now a 20+ post thread, has had ZERO football talk, way too much pissing in the wind, and about the only thing we've learned in it is that the guy who thinks his backside is Heaven ALSO has a thing for big biceps ... let's put it out of our misery already.

There's plenty of message boards out there that thrive on the tired ravings of the lowest common denominator -- the home boards of many of our esteemed guests this week being prime examples. This board, however, is not one of them. And it will not become one anytime soon.

Football talk with some creative smack is one thing. This is just stupid.

Thread closed.

Now that I think about it, perhaps we should leave a thread for those visitors who cannot seem to resist the urge to leave bags of flaming poop on our doorstep. We'll just try to have them do it here, rather than on the front step.

Seems appropriate ... there seems to be a strong predilection for the back door among a visitor or two.

Reopened for those who find this stuff amusing.

Archived