Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moron eagles fans coming to GAME

Chief skin

Originally posted by Chief skin

Hey wisea$$ you go where your company tells you to go, it is called making a living. If u love this cesspool so much come on back and live with the rest of the inbreds.

There you go! Now you sound like a local! Got the bitterness and everything. I'm proud of you. You got transferred there...and you stayed? What are you hard up for work? Or couldn't you make it down here?

Hey Chief Skin, send me an email man...attach your resume. We gotta get you back home where you belong! Seriously. You're getting too unhappy up there. I mean, sh!&, you're listening to WIP for God's sake!

To all those above... the 700 level thing is a big myth. They just yell a little louder up there, and usually at someone instead of just yelling in general. Harmless...you gotta try it for yourself.

I remember a game against the 14-2 Skins in '92? The most noise up there was coming from a bunch of Redskins fans singing "Too Legit, Too Legit To Quit". The retaliation was a few mooning Eagles fans down in front singing "Eat My Sh!&, Eat My F-ing Sh!&". Harmless...you just can't act like an A-Hol and you'll be left alone.

What's wrong with fat ladies?? You just slap them on the arse and follow the wave in.:laugh:

I just listened to WIP and they were having a call in vote for who the Eagles fans would rather have coaching there team, Reid or Spurrier. The vote was tied a few minutes ago.:laugh:

Skins will win tonight, and they will win big. Damn I can't wait. Mrs. Greek is making me homemade buffalo wings chips and dips and the beer is on ice. Having a few eagle fans over for the game. I am going to love rubbing it in there faces.

;)

Not directly speaking to you, Tommy or Chief, but the 50th percentile listener of WIP is a 48 year old unemployed white man who lives with his mother....not that there is anything wrong with that. What I'm saying is that the station caters to mindless listeners. The afternoon guys probably went back and forth, with one talking about how great Reid is and the other talking up Spurrier then put it to a vote amongst the callers...

"Joe from Fishtown, you're on WIP"...."Yeah, aiiiuggghh, hi Mike. Yeah I think Reid's got to go. His press conferences are boring and he's not ver--ver--very creative with the offense".... "Could you turn down your radio, please"..."Yeah, I vote for Spurrier. We need a coach with some personality".

Actually, me personally, I have no problem with the way Philly fans defend their stadium. I say, good for them. Maryland stadiums used to be that way. But now they are built for rich opposing team's fans who are working in the DC area. It used to be that Spankee fans would be sent home from Memorial missing a few teeth. Now they flaunt their silly caps at Camden for a "day trip." Cole Field House was flat out dangerous for opposing fans, but I doubt the new stadium will be. And RFK was not a comfortable place to wear the enemy colors either. But FedEx is.

WIP caller on monday morning:"Dat Al Harris is a pedaltee machine"! Yes he said "pedaltee" translation-penalty.

This is the same radio show that sponsored the trip to the draft when Mcnabb was booed. Look, let it be known that they had this contest to find the most obnoxious philly fans and the winners woulg get to boo the selection,live and in person, of it wasn't Ricky W. Stupid contest that cost the Eagles fans another reason to mock us.

Archived