Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tennessee-Dallas

Brave

Titans lost this game because they are not a mentally tough team. They got punched in the mouth on the Coakley interception and then went into a 30 minute shell where they didn't put up much of a fight.

and of course there is the obvious, the Titans need to improve on the offensive line and in the secondary.

the secondary was beaten by the Eagles last week.

I thought the refs missed a slew of penalties on the Cowboys. I saw a holding call on nearly every big play they had. Regardless, I doubt if the Titans would've used the penalties and capitalized on them.

McNair has never been much of a passer, and was under alot of pressure for most of the game. What happened to Samari Rolle? I thought this guy was an all-pro corner, he got torched by Galloway, who isn't exactly the most productive reciever out there.

Our offense is going to lit the Titans up once we meet them.

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

I thought the refs missed a slew of penalties on the Cowboys. I saw a holding call on nearly every big play they had. Regardless, I doubt if the Titans would've used the penalties and capitalized on them.

McNair has never been much of a passer, and was under alot of pressure for most of the game. What happened to Samari Rolle? I thought this guy was an all-pro corner, he got torched by Galloway, who isn't exactly the most productive reciever out there.

Our offense is going to lit the Titans up once we meet them.

Samari Rolle is a good corner. Galloway just flat out burned him. The rest of Tenn's Secondary sucks though. I think they were near the bottom of the league in Pass Defense last season.

Archived