Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tennessee-Dallas

Brave

Originally posted by Brave

I didn't see anything that looked like it would have injured him. wondered if he just wanted some camera time. :)

Larry Allen was just helped off the field for Dallas, though. That couldn't be good.

McNair has a concussion. Larry Allen's injury did NOT look good.

this game is 10-7 and is as close as I thought it would be. I don't think the Titans are that good of a team overall, despite the opening day win.

Dallas probably won't win this game if McNair comes back in for the second half (notice Tennr momentum has stopped since Steve went out), but I don't expect a blowout unless there are a lot of turnovers.

As I had assumed based on last week's results, the Titans don't have a very good secondary this season. The Cowboys receivers have consistently beaten the Tennessee corners in the second half, that last touchdown to Galloway was totally misplayed by the safety who put himself out of position to make a play on the ball.

Dallas is not as bad as they looked last week, but for those Philly fans that were talking about how good the Titans were last week and how hard their game was and how easy the Redskins game was against Arizona...........

All I have to say is :silly:

I can't wait for Spurrier's offense to get a crack at the Titans secondary.

All 4 teams in the east have solid "D"s. This Cowboy "D" is looking good. There "D" should keep them in alot of games. But there "O" needs alot of work. The Boys would be alot better if they ran Hambrick behind that line then Emmit.

Passes the bottle of JW black to anyone who wants a shot. The greek is going to be drunk and passed out before the raider games gets here.:cheers::D:pint:

It is amusing that a lot of people saw Tennessee as reverting to a 13-3 team from 7-9 just because EG came back healthy.

The Titans have made some questionable personnel moves and have lost a number of players in free agency they haven't replaced.

The Titans secondary since their Super Bowl appearance have lost Blaine Bishop, Marcus Robertson and Denard Walker.

Their acquisitions of Fred Miller and Kevin Carter from the Rams have both been busts.

You add all that up and you come up with 13-3?

Sorry folks :gus:

Nice over throw Quincy. He had a guy wide down the middle of the field and could not connect. He has had a decent game but he just has lapses where he looks terrible. Plus it seems to me that (as other have allready mentioned) the Titans DB's are pretty bad.

Anybody notice Chicago really truggling with Atlanta? Second week in a row they have struggled with a supposedly "lesser" team.

Archived