Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arringotn on thebrushback.com (fake news site)

ratbert_rizzo

http://www.thebrushback.com/

LaVar Arrington Thinks He’d Be Great Fit With Whoever Is Highest Bidder

MIAMI--Free agent linebacker LaVar Arrington said he thinks he’d be a “great fit” for whichever team pays him the most money. Right now the race is between Miami, Cincinnati, and Jacksonville, all of whom are said to be balking at Arrington’s asking price. In the end, he’ll sell himself to the highest bidder.

“I’m definitely intrigued by, and really like the scheme of, whichever team offers me the most money,” Arrington told reporters yesterday. “It will come down to a race between whoever showers me with the most riches. There are a lot of factors to consider when signing with a new team, such as the signing bonus, the amount of guaranteed money, and bonus incentives. So I’m weighing my options. But let me reiterate once again to all potential suitors: You could do a lot worse than offer me the most money. Have I made myself clear?”

No offense to anyone but I'm a little tired of hearing about Lavar Arrington. He had his time here, he did okay, not great but not bad, and then he decided to move on. Lets move on ourselves. I wish him well but honestly, we're better off without his attitude.

L.A's problem is that he has always had an over inflated value of his own worth. Thats what happens when fans tired of mediocrity lean on one star player, he really believed that he WAS the redskins. I think coach would say it is us, the fans, that truly make up this franchise and we would probably say it is him that provides the makeup of this club. L.A. was just a piece of the puzzle. The problem was he was never asked to view himself in this manner untill it was far to late. Having said all that when i waited tables @ the bennigans at fairoaks mall he came in and i waited on him (Poor tipper, but he was rookie then) and he signed the back of his check for me. That autograph is framed and hanging on the wall and will be for a long long time, 'cause when he was on, he was flat out fun to watch. He will remain a fav. player of mine (unless god forbid those lavar to dallas rumors turn out to be true)

No offense to anyone but I'm a little tired of hearing about Lavar Arrington. He had his time here, he did okay, not great but not bad, and then he decided to move on. Lets move on ourselves. I wish him well but honestly, we're better off without his attitude.

LET IT GO PEOPLE....

LAVAR is a true redskin !!!!

Archived