Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone here going to Bonnaroo?

Big Weirdo

Should be great this year since Radiohead is the headliner. Also a lot of GREAT bands and artists are going to be there. Just to name a few:

Radiohead, Tom Petty, Beck, Bright Eyes, Bela Fleck, Buddy Guy, Damian Marley, Ben Folds, G. Love, My Morning Jacket, Cat Power, Atmosphere, Magic Numbers, the Cat Empire, Common, Oysterhead, Les Claypool, etc etc.

It's going to be sick. If you can find the time and money you should definitely go. I'll be there. Maybe some of you Skins fans would meet up with me :cool:

http://www.bonnaroo.com/2006/

Trey plays in Oysterhead.

I heard an Oysterhead show once where Les is talking and he says something along the lines of:

"You know i was in a pretty big band, and this guy (to Stuart Copeland) was in a REALLY big band, but you (to Trey), who the **** are you?" :laugh:

And I am an idiot...thanks. Truthfully I like the more diverse lineup this year. Mixing moe. and Les Claypool with Ben Folds and Beck should make for a pretty interesting weekend.

I love the diverse lineup. I like a whole slew of genres of music so I think this is great. It will probably be the greatest festival I go to.

Common really doesnt fit in with all the rest of the performers

Supposedly, Blackalicious and Lyrics Born are going to be there as well. They might do a late night set with Common which would be pretty nice. They will probably be announced in the next artist addition email. Blackalicious stated that he would be there in his Myspace page.

And yes I will be there. Radiohead, Beck, Petty......and many more. How could you resist.

Supposedly, Blackalicious and Lyrics Born are going to be there as well. They might do a late night set with Common which would be pretty nice. They will probably be announced in the next artist addition email. Blackalicious stated that he would be there in his Myspace page.

And yes I will be there. Radiohead, Beck, Petty......and many more. How could you resist.

Now that would be a tight set. Common, Blackalicious and Lyrics Born? I hope thats true.

And I agree. How could anyone resist that lineup??

And don't be surprised to see some of those rappers come out and play with people like the Disco Biscuits, Soulive, and Robert Randolph.

Also i would recommend checking out moe. Besides the fact that i think they kick ass, they tend to have the most sit-ins during the festival. And from what i've heard their 2002 set is still the gold standard at the 'Roo.

• 6 years later...
Bump for lineup announcement.

For those of you that care, the lineup for Bonnaroo 2013 will be announced tomorrow at 1PM. Live on Youtube hosted by Weird Al.

And if you've been paying attention to the rumors, this year may very well be epic.

http://www.bonnaroo.com/an-announcement-about-the-announcement-of-the-2013-lineup

What are some of the rumored acts/wheres a good place to check for myself?

inforoo.com is a good place to check out all tings Bonnaroo.

There's a subreddit on Reddit for Bonnaroo too.

The Headlining acts are rumored to be Paul McCartney, Mumford and Sons, and Tom Petty. Of course, no one really knows for sure.

cool thanks, i'll check it out. i've always wanted to make a trip, maybe thisll be the year.

Archived