Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why TO in dallas doesnt bother me.

gutlead74

Excepting the Cowpukes never upgraded their line this off-season, so Bledsoe won't have protection, plus the Skins shut down Julius Jones last season, add Andre Carter to the mix as a dominant pass-rushing DE and Bledsoe won't have time to get off a throw.

Is the off-season over? If Andre carter is "dominant" then DeMarcus Ware is Lawrence Taylor.. :rolleyes:

A little exaggerated Hereafter, but good point. Ware is an absolute beast, and even more impressive coming from a small school like Troy I believe. I was exaggerating as well about Jacobs, but I'm sure you understand. :)

Honestly though, I think you underestimate Carter. His last season at defensive end he registered 12.5 sacks as you probably well know. Injuries and playing linebacker, which he is uncomfortable at really hurt him. I think being back at end and having a coordinator like williams who is gonna send 7-8 guys every other play is gonna get him back in the double digits if he stays healthy.

T.O. is undoubtebly a monster on the field and he deserves respect, not fear, from all. I think he has everyone's attention as a playmaker, and I think he is well aware of the secondary here in Washington, and I think it's one of the last groups he'd choose to play against. Everyone should be and I believe is excited about seeing these 2 go at it again this year, they had a year off in 05-06. Both teams have improved significantly in the offseason, although I think your o-line may be lacking, about in the way our d-line was last year in terms of pressure only switched around.

Thanks too for not bein a troll around here, and having some intelligence, unlike half the guys on here that bashed you after seein yer signature. That being said, I hate T.O. and hope he gets nailed a few too many times against the skins and he completely tears the team apart...but I'm sure you understand because you are hoping all of our receivers get upset/jealous about who's getting the balls :laugh: :silly: ...and I can't wait to see em play. It's a shame they don't play on Thanksgiving Day.

A little exaggerated Hereafter, but good point. Ware is an absolute beast, and even more impressive coming from a small school like Troy I believe. I was exaggerating as well about Jacobs, but I'm sure you understand. :)

Honestly though, I think you underestimate Carter. His last season at defensive end he registered 12.5 sacks as you probably well know. Injuries and playing linebacker, which he is uncomfortable at really hurt him. I think being back at end and having a coordinator like williams who is gonna send 7-8 guys every other play is gonna get him back in the double digits if he stays healthy.

T.O. is undoubtebly a monster on the field and he deserves respect, not fear, from all. I think he has everyone's attention as a playmaker, and I think he is well aware of the secondary here in Washington, and I think it's one of the last groups he'd choose to play against. Everyone should be and I believe is excited about seeing these 2 go at it again this year, they had a year off in 05-06. Both teams have improved significantly in the offseason, although I think your o-line may be lacking, about in the way our d-line was last year in terms of pressure only switched around.

Thanks too for not bein a troll around here, and having some intelligence, unlike half the guys on here that bashed you after seein yer signature. That being said, I hate T.O. and hope he gets nailed a few too many times against the skins and he completely tears the team apart...but I'm sure you understand because you are hoping all of our receivers get upset/jealous about who's getting the balls :laugh: :silly: ...and I can't wait to see em play. It's a shame they don't play on Thanksgiving Day.

Cool! Should be a fun year dogg! We'll see how the draft turns out.

Archived