Extremeskins

why TO in dallas doesnt bother me.

gutlead74

REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST

Week 11 WASW 28-6 2 24 12.0 14 1 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0

Week 14 @WAS W 17-14 6 46 7.7 19 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 1 1

Week 3 WASW 20-10 2 33 16.5 17 0 1 38 38.0 38 1 0 0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/gamelog?playerId=1056

this only goes back to 2000, but i dont remeber him doing much at all vs the skins

I'm sorry to put this on here but in 2000 he did produce against the skins I should know because I was there in S.F when he made a rediculous run on a reverse play where he reversed his field and jumped over Chump Bailey to score a touchdown and we lost 20-10.

I'm sorry to put this on here but in 2000 he did produce against the skins I should know because I was there in S.F when he made a rediculous run on a reverse play where he reversed his field and jumped over Chump Bailey to score a touchdown and we lost 20-10.
that is the last stat line didnt do much else that game

2 catches 33 yards

As great a player as he is, we've historically done a good job against him. That first year he was an Eagle the bird fans sang "TeeeeeOhhhhh, TeeeeeeOhhhhh" like maniacs at Fedex. Well, until he did very little besides fumble the ball, when the Redskin fans started singing it louder (but meaning "TurnOver, TurnOver"). :laugh:

You need to go back and look at the numbers again. Didn't Todd Stinkston light you up for like 140 yards in one of those games? You paid so much attention to TO, Stinkston got a buck forty?

If thats the case Terry Glenn might get 300 yards with you guys focusing so much on TO.

Sorry to break it to you, but just cause TO's numbers don't look great in a game doesn't mean he didn't have a big impact on a game.

Thats like saying 10 years ago because Deion only intercepted 2 passes in a year, he didn't have a good year. Thats insane. Nobody threw to him, but I assure you, he impacted the game.

But if it makes you feel any better for the upcoming season, yeah sure, TO won't impact either game we play the redskins.

You need to go back and look at the numbers again. Didn't Todd Stinkston light you up for like 140 yards in one of those games? You paid so much attention to TO, Stinkston got a buck forty?

If thats the case Terry Glenn might get 300 yards with you guys focusing so much on TO.

Sorry to break it to you, but just cause TO's numbers don't look great in a game doesn't mean he didn't have a big impact on a game.

Thats like saying 10 years ago because Deion only intercepted 2 passes in a year, he didn't have a good year. Thats insane. Nobody threw to him, but I assure you, he impacted the game.

But if it makes you feel any better for the upcoming season, yeah sure, TO won't impact either game we play the redskins.

iwonder did you feel the same when he put on the eagles jersey...or just now that he has a star on his head instead of under his feet..........go on rationalize

iwonder did you feel the same when he put on the eagles jersey...or just now that he has a star on his head instead of under his feet..........go on rationalize

Cowboys fans know about T.O. all too well. We don't have to be homers to recognize his talent. Also BTW, if you truly aren't worried about T.O... why create this thread? There aren't threads on Cowboyszone about Taylor Jacobs so what gives? ;)

Cowboys fans know about T.O. all too well. We don't have to be homers to recognize his talent. Also BTW, if you truly aren't worried about T.O... why create this thread? There aren't threads on Cowboyszone about Taylor Jacobs so what gives? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: O Lord, what a mistake that guy was. I'd seriously be worried if I was a cowboy fan about my defense if I was worried about him. But seriously, the only reason you probably know his name is because the billion threads on here about if he'll ever live up to his potential and hard work ethic in practice...come on don't lie tell me the truth. :laugh: :doh:

Archived