Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yes * Archuleta Missing from Workout since MON, 27 MAR

GibbssbbiG

It is so easy to be a blind ignorant fool and a dimwit.

Go check this:

Go check this:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Ryan Clark would've been there.

I think the FO really FU'd on this one, and not just because of this.

I wish we would of kept RC too, no matter how much AA got paid, hes still not better then Sean Taylor. Theres not another safety out there I would ever trade for ST, a hitting machine and a shut down safety.

Go check this:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner,

Thank you Coach TK for the reminder.

I will cool down and be careful and pay attention to my language.

It is so easy to be a blind ignorant fool and a dimwit.

Go check this:

If you are not an ignorant dimwit, then you know UnWise Mike is reliable unlike Jason La Canfora. You can deduce that Cooley decided that fame and lust are more important than loyalty for his high school sweetheart.

Now it is your turn to prove that Sean Taylor contract has much more money than Adam Archuleta. kungfu.gif

If you can not prove this contract money issue, then you should consider swallowing your own brown fec...

Again, show me where any other player has been chastised for the behavior that Cooley has shown? I never said he didn't do it because it was widely publicized but you seem to think or claim that others have been taken to task for the same offense. The fact of the matter is that this is a male dominated forum and most of the people here probably couldn't care less if he slept with a cheerleader or two as long as it doesn't affect his play.

And by the way, UnWise Mike seems to be taking him to task for his behavior not condoning it. Doesn't exactly support your claim.

Oh, and here is the cap information for ST & AA.

http://www.thewarpath.net/WarpathRedskinsCap.htm

Still waiting on your proof that other players have been criticized for similar behavior to Cooley's. Should I hold my breath?

I think its some backhanded race thing, but not really sure.

It clearly is. He is implying that Archuleta and Cooley are getting kid glove treatment because they are white while the black players are thrown under the bus for the same offenses.

Here's a thought, ..........

Maybe one of the official MOD's working the official website of the Washington Redskins could pull some strings and find out the official word on why AA is or isn't in camp? Officially speaking.

Andyman?

Andyman?

Bueller?!

:D

:helmet:

Is it mandatory? He is a big boy. He has to move his life from Missouri to the DC area, and it doesn't happen in a couple months. He has been in the league for a while now, he knows he needs to be in shape, he will be here when he can.

Worry about something else. You can tell it's the off season can't you?

Gibbss your facts are a little off on the Cooley issue but it is off topic and has nothing to do with your original problem with AA. I don't believe any one got that upset last year about players missing this part of the season. It was the OTA's that brought up the issues last year. And yes, Gibbs has excused everyone that is not currently at camp and said that they had prior engagements. Maybe AA is selling his house and moving here. Maybe a relative has died. Maybe he is at camp and the Post screwed it up. That certainly would not be a first. In any case Gibbs has excused any one not there so that should be good enough for us. Gibbs is THE MAN after all. Relax. Chemistry will be there. This is our year!:)

Thank you Coach TK for the reminder.

I will cool down and be careful and pay attention to my language.

Just to let you know, I got caught up in stupid insults when I first started here, and was temporarily let's say vacationized for a week. The rules are not taken lightly here at ES, so take the warning as a favor to keep your ability to post here. Just a heads up before the season starts, and things really get heated up.

Why are you complaining about Taylor getting paid less, he is on his ROOKIE contract, he will get paid in time. What does it matter who gets paid more anyhow, does it affect you, it does not in any way.

Excuse me;was I complaining or is your assessment warped?

Whats funny is you ask, "if it affects me in one way or another" but for some odd reason, it seems to affect you in one way or another.

Whats does what I say about them make you attempt to jump on my back and get body slammed?

To tell you the truth, I didn't come here today to argue with some computer clown on his (most likely her) opinions on Sean Taylors sorry contract.

PS.

if you dont think that by the Redskins making Adam Archuleta , (average, injury prone (back) Safety at best) the riches in the league.....well, certainly your assessment is warped.

Again, show me where any other player has been chastised for the behavior that Cooley has shown?

Oh, and here is the cap information for ST & AA.

http://www.thewarpath.net/WarpathRedskinsCap.htm

1) Double check your fact carefully and reread my post again. I only stated that Cooley was chastised by Gibbs. I used the Cooley's betrayal to his high school sweetheart as a parallelism. I never stated anything about any other player. This looks bad on you. hammer.gif

2) On proving that AA is making less money than STaylor:

Show us your math, all the numbers, and your calculation.

movefast.gif

Hopefuly, you can demonstrate your math skills to all of us here in ES forum.

We are waiting for you to enlighten us!!

Just to let you know, I got caught up in stupid insults when I first started here, and was temporarily let's say vacationized for a week. The rules are not taken lightly here at ES, so take the warning as a favor to keep your ability to post here. Just a heads up before the season starts, and things really get heated up.

Thank you for the friendly reminder.

1) Double check your fact carefully and reread my post again. I only stated that Cooley was chastised by Gibbs. I used the Cooley's betrayal to his high school sweetheart as a parallelism. I never stated anything about any other player. This looks bad on you. hammer.gif

You didn't huh? Then please explain this from an earlier post of yours:

It seems to me that lots of Redskins fans have a "special forgiving standard" for judging the behaviors of AA or CCooley and another set of "much harsher standard" for judging the behaviors of Randal El, BLloyd, LaVar, APierce, RClark, and others.

So you never said anything about any other player, huh?

2) On proving that AA is making less money than STaylor:

Show us your math, all the numbers, and your calculation.

movefast.gif

Hopefuly, you can demonstrate your math skills to all of us here in ES forum.

We are waiting for you to enlighten us!!

Dude, it's in black and white on the weblink I provided. Archuleta will receive a $5M signing bonus and a $1M each of the next 5 years if he is on the roster for a total of $10M in bonuses if he plays all 6 years. Taylor already has $11.75M in bonuses. His contract with incentives is worth more than Archuleta's and that is his friggin rookie contract.

The other thing is that neither one of them will play out their full contract. Sean Taylor will make a buttload of money in a year or two barring major injury or a negative result from his trial. Archuleta will play a maximum of 4 years under this deal.

As usual, people making a big deal out of nothing, keep up the good work!

Agreed. Sean Taylor refused to even call Coach back last year & didn't show up until TC....it would appear that things turned out ok...in the locker room & on the field, that is.

Sean Taylor worked out down in florida, not building team chemistry last year. After everyone was complaining about him not being up here, he came back in... I guess you could call it "great shape" and nobody heard a complaint about him being gone again (except, of course, the "incident" down there).

Now, granted, he finished up his first year as a rookie and you could say he already built his team chemistry. But come on, he only played for one year and it was his rookie year no less.

Adam Archuleta is a professional. That's only my speculation, but I doubt I'm wrong. He'll come to Redskins' park in great shape from that crazy workout I hear he does. Let the chemistry build as they actually play, where the trust can be formed.

Archived