Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan for sale on EBay

mowings

Some one open at $50.00 even $20.00 to high how starting at a penny first then work from there..

My ID is mutant-man, and I put in $50 for him. That's as high as I go, but if you guys can pledge money I will add to my bid as needed.

Hear that, everyone? IF YOU WANT TO BUY THIS GUY, PM ME AND I WILL BE THE POINT MAN ON THIS.

Some posts by dallas fans on the guys ebay page:

Damn trader!! I've been with the boyz since birth. Wanted to leave when they signed Deion but he won me a superbowl. Wanted to leave when they passed on S.Jackson,K.Jones,T.Bell in the draft two years ago but J.Jones is a stud and from my home town. I friging hate T.O as well but Jerry & Bill know what there doing! I truely believe T.O is humbled by what has happened to him and is going to kick ass with avengance. Remember, if you turn your back on the boyz now your turning your back on R.Williams,D.Ware,J.Jones,M.Spears and J.Witten. Their the good guys Brother. Please come back, Please!! AIKMAN FOREVER!!!!!!!

and

Dear ex, I almost thought there was a bigger die hard than me, i have been a fan of the cowboys since there 1st day in 1960. i have stood upon the star you talk about and looked to the heavens with tears rolling down my face.

(tear? or rain from their stupid opened domed stadium)

I'm sorry but reading this made me laugh soooo hard I had to see what you guys though. sorry if someone posted this but i haven't kept up with the thread and it has grown quite a bit.

enjoy :dallasuck

My ID is mutant-man, and I put in $50 for him. That's as high as I go, but if you guys can pledge money I will add to my bid as needed.

Hear that, everyone? IF YOU WANT TO BUY THIS GUY, PM ME AND I WILL BE THE POINT MAN ON THIS.

I gotcha :laugh:

Archived