Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan for sale on EBay

mowings

I'm in but lets get Art or someone in here.

To assign a bidder, collect the dough and make payment. Maybe even create an ebay account with Skins in the name.

Any excess funds can go towards upkeep of this site.

sorry, not enough post reading going on around here. had to shout.

Someones going to have to explain to me why we would want a cowboys fan rooting for our team? :dallasuck

Probably because he's not a Cowboy fan anymore and it'd be fun too see.

He's realized that the cowboys suck and he wants a new team, what better team than us?

Probably because he's not a Cowboy fan anymore and it'd be fun too see.

He's realized that the cowboys suck and he wants a new team, what better team than us?

Skins fans are 'fans' for a reason. They are 'fanatic' about their team. This guy was obviously once fanatic about the cowboys, and CERTAINLY won't be fanatic about the Redskins just by receiving monetary gain. Personally, I don't want this guy posing as a skins fan. It takes a lot more than a little money to be a skins fan. My 2 cents

Sent him a question and he responded pretty quickly:

Q: Would you ever put on a hog snout and cheer for Joe Gibbs? As a longtime Dallas fan, that must be a difficult thing to imagine doing. But I suppose if the money is right, a man would do anything.

A: Truth be known I am not doing this for money (if I was I would have ebayed all my Dallas Gear rather than just getting rid of it). this actually started for entertainment purposes, but it got like 2000 hits just today. I Am not sure what happened. Oh yea and Gibbs. might be hard, but I could .......

*** by the way, it looks like a cowboys fan is trying to win the auction. I'm assuming he's a cowboys fan because his name is fourmoreyearsofbush and the only thing he bought on ebay is from a seller called juliusjones21sports. Think you guys can outbid a very vengeful cowboy fan?

Archived