Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs and Staff NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!!!!

boofMcboof

What the hell? I thought this was going to be a post ripping Joe Gibbs and Al Saunders.

Fooled again.

Got your hopes up? :silly:

Was this workout just for Young? Or was it Texas's Pro Day? Cus I would expect the Skins to show up for Texas's Pro Day

My God. A Misleading Thread Title. How Dare You. You are now banned forever. I am the only one who can do this.

This is true. Only Art may break the rules.

Art I think if you make them you can break them.

If I ran this forum... oh boy.. the hypocrisy that would go on :)

HAIL ART!!! :notworthy :notworthy

Excellent! I'm starting to really like this whole heavy handed, frontier justice motif Art is adopting. El Presidente, tell us, which justice system do you admire most? Mexican? Chilean? Turkish? Burmese? It's about time someone started to crack the :whip: around here... :D

I think the reason we weren't there was because we sent every available resource to the Reggie Bush workout. I saw a rumor posted on here somewhere of Pierson Prioleau and both our 6th round picks and next year's 5th to move up to #1 overall and I think it will happen. Why would we waste our time on a guy of lesser skills like Vince Young.

Lenny the Hut said we just overpaid.

What after giving up on one first round pick (Ramsey, when the Jet's offered more than a 6th round pick midseason last year), we give up on Jason Campbell before he plays a real game. Young isn't good enough to make that happen otherwise it will look like Gibbs and his staff are not doing their jobs by trading away the picks to move up and take Campbell last year.

THE COWBOYS, EAGLES AND GIANTS ALL SUCK!!!!!!

Anyone else think the Vince Young hate is thick these days? The day after the championship he was God in some parts of the country and at bare minimum a superstar in the rest. There was talk of him possibly going ahead of Bush and Leinart, etc.

Now I'm hearing some dude that barely won any games in college named Jay Cutler is the next Brett Favre and VY might even fall out of the top 10 and will definitely be the 3rd qb taken.

Plenty of qbs have had poor wonderlic tests so its more than that. I just don't know.

He wont fall to us in teh second round...and even if he did we shouldnt take him. He is greatly overrated and will be a flop in the NFL (This is my opinion from what i have seen ofhim).

he was greatly overrated being the best player in college football? And winning a nation title and going 30-2?

Opinions are a lot like armpits, most of them stink.

He wont fall to us in teh second round...and even if he did we shouldnt take him. He is greatly overrated and will be a flop in the NFL (This is my opinion from what i have seen ofhim).

no, there is no way in hell he drops out of the top 10. But if he did fall to us why the hell wouldnt we take him? He could be a great trade value. But anyway that whole scenario would never happen because this guy is simply amazing. Did you see him against USC? Do you know that the hell your talking about when you call him a flop?

Archived