Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New group. You should read :).

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Why, is that breaking the rules? What if a young fan of maybe 8 or 9 years old posted that? Is he/she breaking the rules? Nobody may read it, but why would that person be banned, scolded etc..

Someone may have already said this but doesn't the registration for this forum (and most forums) Require you to click a link saying you are 13 and agree to the terms, and if not it does something else? In most states anyone under 13 cannot agree to any such terms without parental consent. At least that's what I thought on the matter.

For me my SOP is to go down the list of threads into the second or third page, and open each thread I want to read. I then read them (and if they are really long I may not read all the pages, but I'll start where I left off and then read the last three pages), I don't always reply, and I don't usually start a thread if I find one that is actively discussing what I am thinking about. On forums I've been on "necromancy" or bring posts that are a month or more old back up to the front of the page is taboo, is that also the case here. I understand you want folks to look and see if a thread is there, but the search algorithm on this forum, isn't always 100% right on, and that can be affected by folks spelling errors as well.

In any case I've found that 9 out of ten times if I see an article it or a few other sits with said article have already been posted by the time I get here. This board is VERY active most times of the day when I am on, so having learned the behavior of others on this board I usually read first and post second.

Archived