Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuna's Silence Is Deafening

dmcilvaine

Have I missed something, or is Parcells lack of presence at the TO Press Conference a sign that he is not really on-board with Jerry Jones signing TO?

If anyone has seen any comments from the Tuna, I'd appreciate a post. I'm guessing his silence is worth 1,000 words.

Have I missed something, or is Parcells lack of presence at the TO Press Conference a sign that he is not really on-board with Jerry Jones signing TO?

If anyone has seen any comments from the Tuna, I'd appreciate a post. I'm guessing his silence is worth 1,000 words.

Makes sense to me. Sometimes silence is louder than words and I'm sure that some local reporter would have caught up to him by now.

Oh well, it don't matter anyway, 'cause we're gonna sweep 'em again!:dallasuck

Lets see......Parcells hasnt attended the following free agent signing press confrences

Keyshawn Johnson

Drew Bledsoe

Anthony Henry

Jason Ferguson

Aaron Glenn

Marco Rivera

Adin Oduleye (spelling?)

why would he attend T.O's ???

him not attending t.o.'s press conference says nothing......I promise this......Nothing happens without Bill's approval

I'm not going to read anything into this. Apparently not Bill's style to be there. If there is going to be a problem, it will happen when the 2 are around each other more leading up to the season. For now, it's wait and see.

He is doing something brilliant, setting the stage for TO to come to him, not the other way around. I may not like Bill since he is in Dallas but he is a brilliant coach, and motivator.

This is showing TO who is Boss not Jerry not TO but Bill.

He is doing something brilliant, setting the stage for TO to come to him, not the other way around. I may not like Bill since he is in Dallas but he is a brilliant coach, and motivator.

That makes tons of sense. Good insight, I bet you are dead on with that.

I didnt think this comment meant anything when I heard it on Around The Horn (or ws it P.T.I?) and I still dont think it means anything hearing it from you. What significance does this have?

See Parcells does not attend press conferences, He does not baby and fly in first round draft pics ( he flies them in all at the same time). Parcells and Jerry do not hold p a stupid #1 for every free agent that signs.

LOL the person that started this thread knows nothing about Coach Parcells.

See Parcells does not attend press conferences, He does not baby and fly in first round draft pics ( he flies them in all at the same time). Parcells and Jerry do not hold p a stupid #1 for every free agent that signs.

that's why we get the ones we want, and the Pokes get our rejects :laugh:

that's why we get the ones we want, and the Pokes get our rejects :laugh:

You mean since u guys dont have 1st round draft pics, and since you guys throw around boats loads of cash you have to make your guys feel good about coming to play in Washington.

No one wanted Lloyd not bad enough to give up 2 pics..... :doh:

No one wanted AA bad enough to make him the highest paid safety :doh:

Knowing that once Sean Taylor is found not guilty he will want a new contract next year.

Keep fooling yourself Bubba, and talk about rejects. We had Deion first, Brandon Noble first, Omar Stoutmire , Alvin Harper.

I think the history lately has been the Skins getting the Cowboys retreads...LOL

I think the history lately has been the Skins getting the Cowboys retreads...LOL

that has a lot to do with the fact that after your a redskin you don't ever want to be a cowboy. The Cowboy organization just doesn't compare to the Redskin organization. It's a family in Washington, and the fans are REAL fans. In Dallas, it's all for show. There is no Cowboy pride, but there is Redskin Pride.

I didnt think this comment meant anything when I heard it on Around The Horn (or ws it P.T.I?) and I still dont think it means anything hearing it from you. What significance does this have?

Then you do not understand motivation and psychology and I can not help then :) It is a mental game he is playing with TO, and it was PTI if you wanted to know.

Bill does not give a dam about the show that Jerry put on or how much TO is getting paid, all he cares about is producing and when it is time for Bill to say what he wants he will and to TO not to us and on his time.

You mean since u guys dont have 1st round draft pics, and since you guys throw around boats loads of cash you have to make your guys feel good about coming to play in Washington.

Knowing that once Sean Taylor is found not guilty he will want a new contract next year.

Keep fooling yourself Bubba, and talk about rejects. We had Deion first, Brandon Noble first, Omar Stoutmire , Alvin Harper.

Yep and no one wanted to give up Coles for Moss, I think Gibbs has the respect to prove everyone wrong yet again :)

Stoutmire, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yep he was a star :laugh: :laugh:

You talk about retreads, who has the statue of liberty at QB :)

:laugh: Dude get real Carter, Randle El, AA where coveted by many teams, are young and in their prime.

Lloyd is not a FA

We picked our #1 last year :rolleyes:

Since Snyder has owned the Skins every FA that both teams wanted, The Skins won out over the Pokes. Randy Thomas drafted by Parcells, coveted badly the Pokes...... is a prime example

the only ones fooling themselves is Poke fans, 8-8 will be a sucess from them.

Archived