Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuna's Silence Is Deafening

dmcilvaine

Typical Jerry Jones. He's flexing his muscle, showing who's really running things. He wants success, but he also wants all the credit. If TO's a hit in Dallas, he wants everyone to know that HE brought him there, not Parcells.

Nothing but Tuna playing the same mind games he's always played. I've always believed it's why he never stays anyplace long. The mind games work for a while, because he's damn good at them, but it eventually the manipulation wears most players down. When enough of them begin to tune him out, he bails.

Nothing but Tuna playing the same mind games he's always played. I've always believed it's why he never stays anyplace long. The mind games work for a while, because he's damn good at them, but it eventually the manipulation wears most players down. When enough of them begin to tune him out, he bails.

Bingo! We have a winner. On a side note, is OM ever wrong?

that has a lot to do with the fact that after your a redskin you don't ever want to be a cowboy. The Cowboy organization just doesn't compare to the Redskin organization. It's a family in Washington, and the fans are REAL fans. In Dallas, it's all for show. There is no Cowboy pride, but there is Redskin Pride.

Oh i see so they come to dallas to win superbowls, then go to washington and get hurt or dont go anywhere after washington. OK if you say so son

:laugh: Dude get real Carter, Randle El, AA where coveted by many teams, are young and in their prime.

Lloyd is not a FA

We picked our #1 last year :rolleyes:

Since Snyder has owned the Skins every FA that both teams wanted, The Skins won out over the Pokes. Randy Thomas drafted by Parcells, coveted badly the Pokes...... is a prime example

the only ones fooling themselves is Poke fans, 8-8 will be a sucess from them.

Yeah and all of Synders spending has gotten you what, it has gotten you how many superbowls, What it has done is helped increase tickets, parking , jersey sells and concessions. Snyder has spent and spent and over spent and still NO SUPER BOWL TROPHIES .

OH yeah you guys picked you 1 last year and he wont play until maybe next year ok.

Yeah and all of Synders spending has gotten you what, it has gotten you how many superbowls, What it has done is helped increase tickets, parking , jersey sells and concessions. Snyder has spent and spent and over spent and still NO SUPER BOWL TROPHIES .

OH yeah you guys picked you 1 last year and he wont play until maybe next year ok.

Okay, and what exactly have your signings earned you in the last 10 years?? I still love how Brokeback Cowpie fans tell us we live in the past, yet retred their decade old SuperBowls like they were last year.

It's not overspending if you can't afford it. And yes, most 1st round QBs need to be groomed... Behind the statue of a QB you have now what is there?? Drew Henson?? Tony Homo??? Way to build for the future.

that's why we get the ones we want, and the Pokes get our rejects :laugh:

Redskins | Team made an overture to Ayodele

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:54:32 -0800

The Washington Post reports the Washington Redskins made an overture to LB Akin Ayodele before he signed with the Dallas Cowboys.

Okay, and what exactly have your signings earned you in the last 10 years?? I still love how Brokeback Cowpie fans tell us we live in the past, yet retred their decade old SuperBowls like they were last year.

It's not overspending if you can't afford it. And yes, most 1st round QBs need to be groomed... Behind the statue of a QB you have now what is there?? Drew Henson?? Tony Homo??? Way to build for the future.

Lets stop twisting the facts to make yourself feel better. Lets talk about what each owner has done in their time frames of owning their respective teams.

You guys talk about us living in the past, but you dare go even further in the past to talk about how Gibbs won superbowls in non free agency era's.

Thats as bad as Flava Flav calling someone black and ugly

Oh in the past 10 years your siginings and ours have earned us both nothing, but you guys have spent probally double then what the cowboys have spent .

Then you fans gloat over the fact that your franchise is generating the most revenue. To me thats a joke because no matter how much Synder raises the tickets, parking, clothing and concessions, he could still put a crappy team out on the field and you will support it and always think it is better then all other nfl teams.

I laugh at you fans....LOL

gambit, if you're trying to get run out of here, how about saving us all a lot of time and simply saying so. We'll be glad to accomodate.

Seriously, unoriginal flamers like you are proving yourself to be are a dime a gross. If all you're about is "LOL I laugh at you fans", find another board to grace with your presence.

Lets stop twisting the facts to make yourself feel better. Lets talk about what each owner has done in their time frames of owning their respective teams.

You guys talk about us living in the past, but you dare go eve further in the past to talk about how Gibbs won superbowls in non free agency era's.

Thats as bad as Flava Flav calling someone black and ugly

Oh in the past 10 years your siginings and ours have earned us both nothing, but you guys have spent probally double then what the cowboys have spent .

Then you fans gloat over the fact that your franchise is generating the most revenue. To me thats a joke because no matter how much Synder raises the tickets, parking, clothing and concessions, he could still put a crappy team out on the field and you will support it and always think it is better then all other nfl teams.

I laugh at you fans....LOL

how about we make it even and we can revisit this when Snyder has owned the team as long as Jones.

I know it's a shame to have a team that fans love so much that we will pay whatever it takes to see our team become successful. And how can you call us crappy when we made the playoffs and you sat at home last year?

And go ahead and laugh at us, when the rest of the nation is laughing at you guys for the TO signing..:laugh:

gambit, if you're trying to get run out of here, how about saving us all a lot of time and simply saying so. We'll be glad to accomodate.

Seriously, unoriginal flamers like you are proving yourself to be are a dime a gross. If all you're about is "LOL I laugh at you fans", find another board to grace with your presence.

Om, it's fun to have people like him here... it just shows us how badly the Cowboys want to be the Redskins..:dallasuck

Om, it's fun to have people like him here... it just shows us how badly the Cowboys want to be the Redskins..:dallasuck

I thought so too ... for about the first 2500 or so. Now they're just annoying.

Especially the boring and unoriginal ones.

Just like always no real comebacks, no real facts or stats, just B.S. to pat each other on the back. LOL :laugh:

I done said my peace on this thread and proved my points.

you mean your PIECE?? there you go right there... typical uneducated Cowpie fan.

where are your real facts and stats? where are your comebacks? you are comparing an owner how has owned the team since 1989 to an owner who has owned the team since 1999.

and what again, were your points?

Just like always no real comebacks, no real facts or stats, just B.S. to pat each other on the back. LOL :laugh:

I done said my peace on this thread and proved my points.

You're half right.

You haven't proved any points, but you have indeed said your "peace."

You can contact me via PM if you wish to discuss it futher.

Him not coming to play press conferences is further proof that the guy is quite possible the most disagreeable personality in football. I mean, I dislike TO with the rest of you, but at lease he can pretend to be a nice guy (even if it never lasts). Bill just comes across as a jerk at every turn in the road.

My favorite football moment in last years Cowpukes game was not the Santana touchdowns (those moments rank 6 and 7). Items 1 - 5 were all the expressions on Bill's face during the game - you could just tell that he was miserable!!

What kind of nickname is Tuna anyways?

I also like how we messed w/ the Cowgirls and made them fork out a couple extra million to get Ayodele. :D

Yes, it was so bad that Dallas still has $12 million under the cap despite having done nothing with Larry Allen or Al Singleton. And I still don't know if that includes money saved from Dat Nguyen retiring or not.

Wow, Snyder really scalped Dallas there. :rolleyes:

Rich........

thinks they overpaid for Kosier, but other than that they've made smart, logical deals in FA.

Parcells not being there and not at least having sent a statement speaks volumes that him and Jerrah are not on the same TO page. This is fantastic for us, our main rival in the division is having power struggles from within, this will be Parcells last year in that he11hole, then it will be Jerrah, TO and Drew HAHAHAHAHHA

Archived