Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Wany Big Daddy Back??

SkinsNorth

BDW actually did fairly well here and in Detroit - he just simply wasn't worth the ridiculous money we paid him. We need a fat run-stuffing DT - losing Noble last year proved to be a lot worse than I'd bet anyone anticipated. If he came cheaply, I'd take him back as a backup/rotational DT as a stopgap measure. Sure, I'd rather have Sam Adams, but he's gotta be a bit on the pricey side.

Actually, I always though Wilkinson played alright. It was Stubblefield I was disappointed in. I think if the salary is right he would make a decent addition to the rotation and give us 15 to 20 snaps a game of pretty good play.

He didn't play as well as expected but wasn't that bad. He didn't pull a stubblefield. I'd take him back in the rotation at the minimum.

What could it hurt? He (Wilkinson) was good against the run. Stubblefield couldn't play the run or pass rush. Big Daddy playing for a minimum contract isn't bad. Hell the Skins picked up Randel El for almost 12 mill straight up. Big Daddy for minimum ain't bad.

I remember the hype when we brought him and Stubblefield in and it just didnt work out. If we could get him for the vet min then maybe he would do ok with Williams.

Stubblefield got paid quite a bit more and played quite a bit worse. Don't lay that on Wilkinson by lumping them together.

Big Daddy was a pretty good player that we badly overpaid. It's not like he came here and busted. We just assumed for some reason that he would get a lot better and instead he just kept on being the same player he always was. That's the front office's fault.

Archived