Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins games in Morgantown?

Will history repeat itself?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will history repeat itself?

• Yes, it's just a matter of time for a meltdown.
    • No, this time it will be different.

You know what the funniest thing about this thread is?

Here comes AlwaysLoyal... logs on to ES and creates an account so that he can find out some information on his beloved 'skins. So he logs on, reads the rules, determines the appropriate forum, and decides to create a thread where he might receive a reply to his question. He probably had a warm cup of tea and a plate of crackers next to his computer as he created the thread.

And this... this is what he gets. :rotflmao:

see previous post.

and alwaysloyal, welcome to es. i wish this happened in one of my early threads. wouldn't have taken me so long to see the light of tailgate.

Here comes AlwaysLoyal... logs on to ES and creates an account so that he can find out some information on his beloved 'skins. So he logs on, reads the rules, determines the appropriate forum, and decides to create a thread where he might receive a reply to his question. He probably had a warm cup of tea and a plate of crackers next to his computer as he created the thread.

He's 17...at this time of night...probably more like a roll of paper towels and some vaseline by his bed! :jerk:

Just kidding!!! Welcome to the board...we has us some fun here in the Tailgate...

I need a tissue. Classic. :laugh:

He's 17...at this time of night...probably more like a roll of paper towels and some vaseline by his bed! :jerk:

Just kidding!!! Welcome to the board...we has us some fun here in the Tailgate...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I think we scared him off....too much talk of sheep, mother/sisters, sex with any if the above, and masturbation! Poor kid probably won't even go to college now!
at least not in west virginia.

phoenix online!!

At least not in WV.

:3rdplace:

Damn, how can i make fun of you if we post the same ****?

:cop:

Now this thread got good....you both...AGREED! :applause:

If we agree the thread may collapse onto itself

Major - you're one dumb son of a *****, and your mom's a whore

that was a joke - and my favorite line from Beavis and Butthead

oh yeah - :fortune:

I think we scared him off....too much talk of sheep, mother/sisters, sex with any if the above, and masturbation! Poor kid probably won't even go to college now!

He wasn't going to college in the first place. He was gonna go to WVU. ;)

Archived