Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins games in Morgantown?

Will history repeat itself?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will history repeat itself?

• Yes, it's just a matter of time for a meltdown.
    • No, this time it will be different.

no they don't. you're in the steelers market. you'll only get the national games, unless you go to keglers or get sunday ticket.

Hey thanks a lot.

Well, looks like I'm going to go insane there.(too poor for NFL Sunday Ticket) But at least I'll still have fun getting drunk every day and burning couches. ;)

(insert incest joke here) ;)

Hey thanks a lot.

Well, looks like I'm going to go insane there.(too poor for NFL Sunday Ticket) But at least I'll still have fun getting drunk every day and burning couches. ;)

(insert incest joke here) ;)

keglers is a nice bar. i can't remember if it's a 21 and over bar or not......my old roommate is the manager now. i haven't talked to him in years, but if you get desperate in september, pm me and i'll see what i can do.

I'm glad you amuse yourself - especially at my, my mom's, your sister's, and your girlfriend/sheep's exspense. Now go get in your rusted pick-up truck and go do some donuts.

can't. it's up on blocks right now. :laugh:

seriously rince, i'm just playin'. hope you're not gettin' cyber-pissed.

:laugh: i've been to radford. my best friend lives there. i'm heading there in april. it's like i never left home. ;)

April...hmm...what goes on good here in April....oh yeah....NOT A DAMN THING! Actually, I think Quadfest is in April. And it isn't sanctioned by the university this year so that means anything goes! As a public servant here, I can tell you just about anything did before so it should be crazy!

And all we know how to do here is burn dumpsters...show us how to burn a couch or 2!:cheers:

You know what the funniest thing about this thread is?

Here comes AlwaysLoyal... logs on to ES and creates an account so that he can find out some information on his beloved 'skins. So he logs on, reads the rules, determines the appropriate forum, and decides to create a thread where he might receive a reply to his question. He probably had a warm cup of tea and a plate of crackers next to his computer as he created the thread.

And this... this is what he gets. :rotflmao:

Archived