Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Natalie Portman: Hot or Not?

krazykripple18

She did full screen nudity for Closer. But it didn't make the final cut, and allegedly, the director Mike Nichols kept his promise to Ms. Portman to burn the unused scenes.

Not that it matters either way - she is definitely a hottie in my book.

Besides, anyone who looks that good, has an Ivy League education, and can be a hard core rapper (ala SNL) is good in my book.

:)

She did full screen nudity for Closer. But it didn't make the final cut, and allegedly, the director Mike Nichols kept his promise to Ms. Portman to burn the unused scenes.

You mean full screen or full-frontal? She was definitely nekked in those scenes, but the goods were just out of sight. :(

Well, it was going to come out on the directors cut, but I think Ms. Portman asked that they be burned. Mike Nichols made the right choice though - I think she keeps her hotness by remaining clothed.

Not that she isn't hot unclothed (I suspect), but it keeps a mystery. Kind of like Ms. Alba. ;)

Well, it was going to come out on the directors cut, but I think Ms. Portman asked that they be burned. Mike Nichols made the right choice though - I think she keeps her hotness by remaining clothed.

Not that she isn't hot unclothed (I suspect), but it keeps a mystery. Kind of like Ms. Alba. ;)

I wanna see her nude:cry:

Archived