Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Web Rumor: DE Demetric Evans re-signed?

randythesofine

I will hate to see him go, but it's looking more and more likely that will happen. You'd think a guy would want to stay and be a part of something special, but maybe he thinks he can do better elsewhere...like San Fran. (?)

Maybe not! He may be trying to guage what his true value is, then hoping the skins will match it. You can't blame the guy for trying, but if no one offers him the big money he's hoping for, he'll probably re-sign with the Skins.

I sure hope he stays with us, because he was just starting to come around, and I'd rather let Wynn go first, and we don't even know if Daniels can play the left side, which is where he is moving to when Carter takes over his side.

Evans plays that left side better than the right side, so I think he's an important piece of the puzzle, even if he's not a starter.

I really hope we resign Evans. I thought he was good enough to start last year. He certainly made some plays being in the rotation last year. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wynn and Daniels are getting up there in age- it'd be nice to have a young guy like Evans for the future of the football team.

Why isnt anyone mentioning Andre Carter, when talking about starting DE's ?

All I hear is Wynn or Daniels.

Certainly Carter is able to beat out aging Wynn.

And I dont see us using Carter as an LB, considering all the reports that we're still shopping for a replacement for LaVar.

What's up with Carter ?

they said in the press conference the other day that carter would be playing right defensive end

If that's true, then my earlier question remains - why do people keep acting like Wynn and Daniels are the starters ???

Archived