Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Judge Talkin mess About the Boy's pickup of owens

justin_totti10

same old stuff every other hack has tried to say. Somehow the iron will of Mariucci, Reid, Garcia, and Mcnabb just couldn't handle Owens destructiveness. But if such titans of men could fold to the mere whim of Terrell Owens clearly a young idealistic coach like Parcells can't control the man. It's obvious at this point that these clubs failures were a product of their own incompetent management of the situations. Whether or not Bill deals with him well or not is yet to be seen, but it's not like Mooch and the walrus really set the gold standard in player management.

same old stuff every other hack has tried to say. Somehow the iron will of Mariucci, Reid, Garcia, and Mcnabb just couldn't handle Owens destructiveness. But if such titans of men could fold to the mere whim of Terrell Owens clearly a young idealistic coach like Parcells can't control the man. It's obvious at this point that these clubs failures were a product of their own incompetent management of the situations. Whether or not Bill deals with him well or not is yet to be seen, but it's not like Mooch and the walrus really set the gold standard in player management.

This is the way I feel.

He won't be a choir boy, but that never stopped Dallas before. A little celebrating and emotion on the field is tittily winks compared to drugs and prostitutes. :)

As long as the contract has many safeguards, it is a good signing.

This is the way I feel.

He won't be a choir boy, but that never stopped Dallas before. A little celebrating and emotion on the field is tittily winks compared to drugs and prostitutes. :)

I don't think that is the worry. Do you really think Bledsoe is on par with McNabb? McNabb is the best QB he has ever played with, so naturallythey must have loved playing with each other right? No, umm, weird. As the author said, if I were Bledsoe, I would be preparing myself for hell right now.

With the new CBA, there is little if any recourse in terms of contractual safeguards that a franchise can use to protect itself when signing a player. This makes the character issue more important than ever, but it's something that some some coaches and organizations have not always put much stock in. When TO goes loopy, there will not be much that can be done.

No matter how many TO threads I read on this site, I can't help thinking that I've seen all of these Cowboy fans' comments before.

Let me think.............................

Oh yeah, now I remember. Eagle fans were making the same remarks a couple of years ago when they signed him. Deja Vu all over again..........

I don't think that is the worry. Do you really think Bledsoe is on par with McNabb? McNabb is the best QB he has ever played with, so naturallythey must have loved playing with each other right? No, umm, weird. As the author said, if I were Bledsoe, I would be preparing myself for hell right now.
Look at the stats sometime, Bledsoe owns Mcnabb.

what you guys are missing is that Owens is now 33 and I would imagine that over the next 2-3 years the Cowboys will see a player where the law of diminishing returns kicks in.

The Eagles got him at a point where he was still on the back end of his prime and while Philly lost to NE because the team got out-coached, it made a lot more sense for them to take the risk given the fact they already were contenders.

The Cowboys were 9-7 last year and finished in third place. I think they may be headed for that spot again in 2006 with or without Owens.

That's what happens when T.O. joins your club. It's all T.O., all the time. Which means 24 hours of coverage, seven days a week, the rest of the club be damned.

he nailed that one :laugh:

gee these Poke fans sound eerie similar to the Eagle fans here 2 years ago.....

like we told them then...... just wait and see :silly:

Jerrah will realize he made a mistake the minute he realizes that every question he fields will have to do with TO.

It's inevitable.

I'm sure there will be a 15 minute segment on TO's diss of the star in the center of the Cowboy's field...we'll see that clip over and over again. How ironic that the pain will be refreshed because that turd is now on their team.

Nice move Jerrah.

Also the thoughts that Parcells can control Owens with his head games but that really only holds water talking about rookies and young players looking to find thier place in the NFL ....Owens is a fill grown jerk .

I do think that Parcells did a pretty good job with veterans Terry Glenn and Keyshawn last year. Look at how those 2 played. And they are troublemakers too. I think if any coach in the NFL can let TO suceed on the field, its Parcells.

JJ: Someone set us up the bomb.

BP: What you say?

Andy Reid: What happen ?

Jevon Kearse: Someone set up us the Cover 2 defense.

Donovan McNabb: We get audible.

Andy Reid: What !

Donovan McNabb: Instant Replay turn on.

Andy Reid: It's you !!

Terrell Owens: How are you gentlemen !!

Terrell Owens: All your contract money are belong to me.

Terrell Owens: You are on the way to paying me.

Andy Reid: What you say !!

Terrell Owens: You have no chance to make deal make me new contract.

Terrell Owens: Ha Ha Ha ....

Donovan McNabb: Coach !!

Andy Reid: Take off every 'Teammate' !!

Andy Reid: You know what you doing.

Andy Reid: Move 'Teammate'.

Andy Reid: For great victory

Archived