Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More interest in Arrington

ImmortalDragon

Jaguars | Team might have interest in Arrington

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:07:33 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars might have interest in free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins).

Eagles | Team keeping an eye on Arrington

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:07:19 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are monitoring where free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) visits on an almost daily basis. It is possible the team is in the market to sign him.

I think LA is the most overrated player in NFL history but I'd like to sign him. I don't know why.....I guess if JJ wants him, he must have a specific task that he will utilize his skillset for.

I don't understand why you just don't say that you are intrigued by Arrington's potential? I mean your statement is stupid...you believe he is the most overrated player ever but you want to sign him, come on, be real.

Arrington is a shadow of his former self.

He plays like he gained a ton of weight, although he hasn't.

He just looks.... lethargic. Even when he is going full speed. And explosiveness? Forget about it.

Who knows, he might get it back... but he might not. That knee injury really screwed him up.

If LA is signed by the Eagles for the $$$ he's asking for, then...well, jeez, I don't know where to start.

<cold slap to the face>...what was I thinking....the Eagles over spending on an inconsistent talent...nah...ain't gonna happen.

Arrington is a shadow of his former self.

He plays like he gained a ton of weight, although he hasn't.

He just looks.... lethargic. Even when he is going full speed. And explosiveness? Forget about it.

Who knows, he might get it back... but he might not. That knee injury really screwed him up.

I'd take a lethargic Lavar over a folding chair like Holdman.

I think LA is the most overrated player in NFL history but I'd like to sign him. I don't know why.....I guess if JJ wants him, he must have a specific task that he will utilize his skillset for.

Actually Barry Sanders is the most overrated player in NFL history BUT....you have a point WB...there are striking, if distant, similarities. Very interesting.

maybe Arrington will be hungrier this time around and a little more humble, coachable as well if he doesn't get a contract with big up front guarantees.

the problem for LaVar is he still depends too much on his physical abillity and not enough on the maturity and football sophistication he should have after playing 6 years in the NFL.

he is just not an intelligent player on the field. what I see is a guy that still makes rookie mistakes.

Call me crazy but I believe that Arrington would be a great MLB in Philly's defense. He plays on instinct like Trotter which sometimes makes him look great and sometimes leaves him totally out of position, just like Trotter. Except when Lavar is in shape he is five times the athelete that Trotter ever was.

There was a report back when Schottenheimer came to the Skins that he met with Ray Rhodes, the Skin's defensive coordinator, and that it turned into a shouting match. The report was that the argument centered around Rhodes' desire to move Lavar to MLB. Marty disagreed and did not retain Rhodes. I'm not so sure that Rhodes wasn't right.

I don't want Lavar to play in the NFC East, or even in the NFC. But I'd love to see someone play him at MLB and let him go.

Call me crazy but I believe that Arrington would be a great MLB in Philly's defense. He plays on instinct like Trotter which sometimes makes him look great and sometimes leaves him totally out of position, just like Trotter. Except when Lavar is in shape he is five times the athelete that Trotter ever was.

There was a report back when Schottenheimer came to the Skins that he met with Ray Rhodes, the Skin's defensive coordinator, and that it turned into a shouting match. The report was that the argument centered around Rhodes' desire to move Lavar to MLB. Marty disagreed and did not retain Rhodes. I'm not so sure that Rhodes wasn't right.

I don't want Lavar to play in the NFC East, or even in the NFC. But I'd love to see someone play him at MLB and let him go.

your crazy

Archived