Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Lost art of Search

Xameil

OK, this is getting totally rediculous. On the front page alone, there are 4 new threads on Jason Cambell....THE FRONT PAGE!!! just scroll down a bit. It's no wonder most intelligent people flock over to the other sections. Please new people...please use a search before you decide to share EVERY little tidbit, and opinion you have. It gets soooo frustrating to us who like to read all the threads to weed through the multiple posts about the same frickin thing.

(Yes I did a search on this before I started a new thread)

Man, get a life, who cares if multiple people post the same thing. And by the way, aren't you doing the same thing here?

Man, get a life, who cares if multiple people post the same thing. And by the way, aren't you doing the same thing here?

:laugh: I find it funny that you tell me to get a life. I have a great fun filled life. Part of that life is mingling with my friends here on this website. So, why don't you get a life for replying to a post that you obviously have no positive input in.

Not to mention, obviously ALOT of people care. There are posters on here who REFUSE to come over to the Stadium due to the repeat threads. I find that a shame. They are very intelligent, and could share their knowledge with teh rest of the community. But if your mind is too small to comprehend that, then by all means be satisfied with the repetitivness and just low quality of posting. Why should the site go back to the high quality and originality of posts that it once had? Why not let apathy reign? If that's your approach I pity any offspring you may have.

Let me make this easy. The poster who started this thread is right. You are wrong. And, you were told what we wanted and what we didn't. We didn't want this. I will not allow people who are doing what we're asking to be berated by people who refuse to listen. So, later.

Art.

Personally - and not that it really matters, I guess - I am thankful for this quality control campaign. After reading this and several other threads, - not to mention the well articulated forum rules - if you don't get it, you just don't get it. And you probably never will. In that case I say that the Internet is a pretty big place, and I'm sure you can find a noisy, incoherent home somewhere else.

Personally - and not that it really matters, I guess - I am thankful for this quality control campaign. After reading this and several other threads, - not to mention the well articulated forum rules - if you don't get it, you just don't get it. And you probably never will. In that case I say that the Internet is a pretty big place, and I'm sure you can find a noisy, incoherent home somewhere else.

Glad you approve. I wish I could tell you this is what we want. We WANT people to listen to the community and adjust themselves accordingly, especially in areas known to have staff backing. I am perplexed by the incredible movement of people who STILL opine that the mods will remove what they don't want and others should be quiet. That's not what ES will ever be. We're sorry we let it get that rampant. And, before we're done, it WILL be gone.

You don't have to agree with this direction. In that disagreement you have two choices. Be quiet and enjoy the rest of the community, or, be gone on your own, or our, choosing. This is no longer an issue up for any real discussion.

Help or stay silent. Do nothing else.

Glad you approve. I wish I could tell you this is what we want. We WANT people to listen to the community and adjust themselves accordingly, especially in areas known to have staff backing. I am perplexed by the incredible movement of people who STILL opine that the mods will remove what they don't want and others should be quiet. That's not what ES will ever be. We're sorry we let it get that rampant. And, before we're done, it WILL be gone.

You don't have to agree with this direction. In that disagreement you have two choices. Be quiet and enjoy the rest of the community, or, be gone on your own, or our, choosing. This is no longer an issue up for any real discussion.

Help or stay silent. Do nothing else.

Awesome to hear. :applause:

Though I admit I am a little curious as to how you will do that/how long it will take. :cheers:

Archived