Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants sign Will Demps...

PCRoughrider

I LOVE IT. Will Demps blows, he's horrible. Even though Madden doesn't count, I love when my friend picks the Ravens so we can have the Maryland battle, and I just truck him with Portis. Seriously though, in actual football, this guy is pathetic and will actually help us. Mcquarters and Demps? Please.

I think the Demps signing by NY is pretty solid. They have now added three pretty good vets to their biggest weakness IMO. Not saying that they are great players but I wouldn't have minded the Skins ending up with any of the three.

That's an awesome picture BlueTiki!!! :dallasuck

']Well' date=' you guys hate him already. It seems Len P. disagrees with some of you on the Giants signing Demps.

[url']http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2369362[/url]

Is Petersons' injury that serious that he may not play next year...Also, what is the feeling GMen fans have for Peterson, is he well liked or regarded as garbage. I asked this because I always thought Will Allen was good until I paid attention to his game and what real fans that watch him think of him.

http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/NBFLGJAHCILL/rocky45PG.jpg

rocky234534PG.jpg

Safety: the last line of defense...just kidding, see ya Mr. Demps...o, that's our third string running back against "the starter" :silly:

Tom, I disagree with you on this simply because I believe thier positions were a little different. I thought Shaun Williams was more of a SS and an excellent tackling safety who helped out on the run. I'll agree Demps may be a little better in coverage but he (as shown above) has no clue how to tackle anyone. I'd rather have Williams anyday, but I definately didn't watch the giants games this year, I just know Demps is pathetic, you guys should have taken a shot at Ryan Clark.

moondog,

Taking one or two examples over a whole season, you can get a bad play on anyone.

fdaruger,

Petersen may not only not play this year, he may never be able to play again. He is definitely a better cover corner than Allen, by far. But he hasn't been able to stay healthy. The Giants are making preparations to play without Petersen.

']moondog' date='

Taking one or two examples over a whole season, you can get a bad play on anyone.

fdaruger,

Petersen may not only not play this year, he may never be able to play again. He is definitely a better cover corner than Allen, by far. But he hasn't been able to stay healthy. The Giants are making preparations to play without Petersen.[/quote']

No, no I definately realize that and completely agree with that. But I'm just saying I really don't think Demps is a good ball player, obviously good enough to be in the pros :laugh: but I don't think he's very good for a starter and I think the Giants had a lot better choices in FA and if they have the money to bring in a lot of the players they have, I would have thought they had the money to bring in a Lawyer Milloy or even go cheap and pick up someone like Clark or Hope, both of whom I think are better players.

The picture was more of just a joke because I personally like to pick on the guy in Madden and stuff, but imo he just isn't that good anyway. He'll definately be tested with this year's NFC East, no doubt. :2cents:

']moondog' date='

fdaruger,

Petersen may not only not play this year, he may never be able to play again. He is definitely a better cover corner than Allen, by far. But he hasn't been able to stay healthy. The Giants are making preparations to play without Petersen.[/quote']

So, McQuaters is your #2?

Archived