Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LMAO, is GOD a free agent this year?!?!

portisizzle

If Moses can find a way to hide that staff under his jersey, Portis is done!!!!

David has been assigned to NFLE, he has a slingshot arm.

Job refuses to stay on IR. He is very resiliant.

A rumor says that there is a kid from Sodom that plays both ways.

If Moses can find a way to hide that staff under his jersey, Portis is done!!!!

David has been assigned to NFLE, he has a slingshot arm.

Job refuses to stay on IR. He is very resiliant.

Now that is funny stuff right there! :laugh: :laugh:

God has been a huge 'Skins fan since way back. Matter of fact he let Danny (and us fans) wander the desert for a few years to ensure that we had faith (actually Danny lost his wallet - Moses helped him find it this year btw) A few lines from the Torah (Old Testament) actually reveals this...

"We were slaves to Jerry in Dallas; and the L-RD brought us out of Dallas with a mighty hand. The L-RD gave signs and wonders, great and harmful, against Dallas, against Jerry, and against all his household, before our eyes: And he brought us out of there to bring us in, to give us the land that he promised our fathers"

Hopefully we will not "Passover" the next Super Bowl and I especially hope that Bubba Tyer does not institute a Matzah diet!!

Just in jest ya'll, no harm intended to anyone. Had to throw some Jewish humor at the board. Hell of a few days to be a 'Skins fan!! Can't wait until August!!!

Guest santana4prez

I heard they like Moses , he can part his way through a defense.:cheers:

Rumor has it David could be signed today too b/c hes small but he can take on big lineman.:laugh:

Guest santana4prez
Dallas can be America's team. We are GOD'S team.

Me and Joe Gibbs agree!!!:point2sky

God has a franchise tag on him, but rumor is that Jesus (UFA) is close to finishing a deal with the readskins. ESPN reports that with Jesus' capabilities at playing both ways in ANY position, will make the redskins a dominant team in biblical proportions. Hopefully he will not cause too much problems off the field with that whole water into wine bit...

Nice run on the biblical proportions.:laugh:

:rotflmao:

Sorry guys, I rarely start threads in Stadium. But I have to admit watching that free agent signing convention on Redskins.com was raw. And then hear we picked up Carter as well. And to top that Diehard say wait we might get Abraham as well....?????

I know how this makes me feel as a Redskin fan. Frankly it is lessening the blow of this season ticket invoice that is sitting on my desk. Talk about Snyder being the king of marketing. He is sure marketing to his season ticket holders THIS week.... :D

I promise I will not post another thread in Stadium in 2006. Just needed to..... :cheers:

It's almost as good as "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" SEX!!!! ha ha Are there any FAgents left? Talk about your one upmanship...Snyder is really in a class all by himself...I will NEVER fault his spending to try and make the 'Skins winners...Who he gets may be the issue sometimes, but me thinks thats all in the past. The glaring needs for the most part have been addressed, now is time to pause, take a deep breath and reflect.......

FIRE THAT JET UP DANNY BOY!!! We've got players to schmooze!! HA HA HA

....Reflection time over...let the good times roll on!!!

FS

Archived