Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LMAO, is GOD a free agent this year?!?!

portisizzle

Sorry guys, I rarely start threads in Stadium. But I have to admit watching that free agent signing convention on Redskins.com was raw. And then hear we picked up Carter as well. And to top that Diehard say wait we might get Abraham as well....?????

I know how this makes me feel as a Redskin fan. Frankly it is lessening the blow of this season ticket invoice that is sitting on my desk. Talk about Snyder being the king of marketing. He is sure marketing to his season ticket holders THIS week.... :D

I promise I will not post another thread in Stadium in 2006. Just needed to..... :cheers:

Sorry guys, I rarely start threads in Stadium. But I have to admit watching that free agent signing convention on Redskins.com was raw. And then hear we picked up Carter as well. And to top that Diehard say wait we might get Abraham as well....?????

I know how this makes me feel as a Redskin fan. Frankly it is lessening the blow of this season ticket invoice that is sitting on my desk. Talk about Snyder being the king of marketing. He is sure marketing to his season ticket holders THIS week.... :D

I promise I will not post another thread in Stadium in 2006. Just needed to..... :cheers:

Word is GOD is in negotiations with the Redskins right now... but HE has the Postons as agents and they've said there are 52 teams interested.

Heck, if there is an empty seat at FedEx this year... the people should have their tickets revoked :)

God has a franchise tag on him, but rumor is that Jesus (UFA) is close to finishing a deal with the readskins. ESPN reports that with Jesus' capabilities at playing both ways in ANY position, will make the redskins a dominant team in biblical proportions. Hopefully he will not cause too much problems off the field with that whole water into wine bit...

AP 2:45pm-

Washington redskins and jesus christ agree on a 6 year 30 mill deal that apparently jesus can turn into a 300mil deal with incentives.(he hes jesus he can cure a blind man) Redskins scouting reports show that jesus not only has the knack for turning the gatorade into wine, but he has great vision on the field as well as the ability to detect who will mess up and betray the team on future plays. Said Jesus " Its just good to work with joe Gibbs n company heck if I were my dad I would want Gibbs to be my son as well". He also said that he was a huge fan of southwest Jerome and that is why he chose the skins over any other franchise. Apparently Jesus or "The J" as Santana moss as given him the nickname will play both sides of the ball. All saunders has new plays and positions ready for "The J" to play. Apparently his main position will be "The savior" Which according to saunders gives "The J" the option of playing slot reciever, H-back or QB.. Apparently Saunders says they will use jesus in such plays as "The Savior Slant" or "The walking on water end to round". On Defense Greg Williams will use "The J" in blitz packages with Sean taylor to implement his new "12 disciples defense". More details as they come about in a 7pm press conference.

The Skins will sign God. The Bears were interested in signing God, but they wouldn't give him more than a 4 year contract b/c of injury concerns. The Eagles are mad b/c they claim they had a verbal agreement w/ God, but they didn't have a doctor to give him a physical.:laugh:

I understand that the Bears passed on God, said he was older than dirt. However the Redskins, with their experience with Ray Brown have tendered him an offer he can't refuse. (When does Snyder loose a prospect) ESPN Clayton states that this is only a rumor and the redskins are really after Satan.

I understand that the Bears passed on God, said he was older than dirt. However the Redskins, with their experience with Ray Brown have tendered him an offer he can't refuse. (When does Snyder loose a prospect) ESPN Clayton states that this is only a rumor and the redskins are really after Satan.

Actually the bears didn't pass on him.... When he called, all he could get was lovie smith's answering machine (see Randle El :laugh: )

Hot of the wire, we signed 7 of the apostles.

Well I can understand that, Judas is only in it for the money and he isn't a Gibbs type of guy, expect the other 4 to be signed in the near future.

Inmate and Miss Cleo are right again he predicted this over 6 months ago.

I was thinkting exactly what the thread title states 2 seconds before seeing it.

I say we leave God out of it though and look for the Buddha for O-line depth. I can also see us picking up Krishnu to further solidify the WR position, I mean the guy has like 30 hands just imagine the catching ability.

Archived