Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

owen to dallas??

dinzelwashington

The stage is set for Dallas to make the biggest splash of free agency, they really have no other choice but to sign Owens if they want to compete in the NFC East next year.

I think this is an intelligent analysis. TO will not self-destruct Dallas his first year there. Look how nice he played in Philly. He has to know he is older and can not keep getting kicked off teams and losing money. He will play nice for at least one year.

This is a way for Parcells and Jerrah to make a big splash, something they are going to want to do. The question with the Cowboys is their O-line. If they don't shore that up, Bledsoe won't have enough time to throw to anyone.

if t.o. goes to the cowboys, man their as deep as us in recievers with a better qb at start.. but its only the cowboys.. no need to fear, joe gibbs is here..

I'm sorry, but didn't Brunell have a MUCH better season than Bledsoe? Didn't Brunell's team go to the playoffs? Didn't Bledsoe's team disappear at the end like a fart in the wind? Didn't Brunell put up better numbers despite Bledsoe having more throwing options? C'mon buddy, you got to be a little more faithful to our squad. We all want Campbell to be great, but there is no need to short-change Brunell, especially w/ all he has done for us on and off the field.

If Denver doesn't acquire Abraham I think they make a strong push for TO. I had heard the Broncos 3 major targets this offseason were Abraham, Jamal Lewis, and possibly TO and Jamal is already back in Baltimore.

I don't know Trizzy, from what I read Denver's interest in Owens has greatly dropped off ever since TO met with Shanahan. As much as I'm afraid of what Owens will do to the Cowboys I'm optimistic that if Dallas signs him he will play nice for the duration of his contract because let's face it if you as a player would **** up under a coach with the reputation of Parcells, Gibbs or any other famous coach you will be blackballed from the NFL and never play again.

I'm sorry, but didn't Brunell have a MUCH better season than Bledsoe?

Both had 23 TD's

Bledsoe put up about 600 more passing yards.

Bledsoe had a 3% higher completion percentage

Brunell had about a 2 point higher Passer Rating.

Brunell threw less picks.

Brunell also had the advantage of playing behind a good line.

I would say its a push.

Archived