Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King: Hail to Commish MERGED

hokie4redskins

The thing about King is that he is super slimey. Several weeks ago Redskins.com showed an hour in the life of Gibbs at the combine. There King is after a press conference to pull Gibbs aside and act all cordial and nice. Several days later he is saying that Snyder is holding up the CBA, that the league needs to investigate the Redskins/Arrington arrangement because he believes it smells fishy, and now this ...

If he truly has no respect for the team, just stop with the pretenses. I love Gibbs and appreciate that he is a stand up guy and won't do anything to embarass the team, but can't he politely tell King that he is busy or stop entertaining his requests for information outside of answering questions during a press conference? It has already been reported (sorry, no link to the thread) that Gibbs approached King regarding Art Monk several weeks/months prior to the HOF voting ... and we see how far that got us.

Haters, haters, haters. You have to remember that talented players come into fruition when they are coached by excellent coaches!!! I think we have one of the best coaching staffs in the league and you add the talent that these players have, the sky's the limit!!! Al Saunders is going to have so much fun with this group!! god, i can't wait for the season to start already!!! by the way, i wonder what they said about a "santana moss" last year when we got him? look at him now!!!

Archived