Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Possible Arrington replacement...

mammy487

David Thornton... We robbed a gem in Marcus Washington from them, why not another one. I think he went to the pro-bowl this year (or maybe not, im not 100% sure) but he would be a great one to add to Washington and Marshall.

Any thoughts?

We better get somebody to fill LA's spot because without him last year, teams rushed for over 200 yards agianst us and only 1 team rushed for 100 when he played and that was LT of course.

Im with ya, were better off getting a solid LB for his spot and one who can hit.

David Thornton... We robbed a gem in Marcus Washington from them, why not another one. I think he went to the pro-bowl this year (or maybe not, im not 100% sure) but he would be a great one to add to Washington and Marshall.

Any thoughts?

agree 100%... only other thought is using our 2nd rounder because of the depth inthe draft at lb

Don't sweat LB.....After June 1st there is another round of free agents and we could get a LB there. The Eagles have been good at doing that over the years. Being patient and then picking up June 1st cuts.

Excellent point, I totally forgot about that. I was somewhat concerned about the corners and linebackers. With Walt gone, do we have depth at corner, and same with linebackr - quality depth?

Especially concerned with O-Line. The receivers are great, but look what Pitt did to a great passing team with the Colts. If you don't protect the QB, it does not matter how many great receivers you have. First Gibbs year, Jansen goes down, causes major problems, then Thomas goes down late '05 same thing. Ramer was a poor backup at the time, so who do we have to back up our starting lineman.

You have to have time to throw down the field.

Any thoughts?

Since the Titans signed him earlier here is a name going to throw out there Natli Diggs (not sure I spelled his first name correctly if I didn't I apologize)

their are still a few good LBs out there right now, julian peterson is a great player who i havent heard much about from the skins, but he would be a good one to have

peterson is asking big bucks..

ayodele? cowboys have the inside track

scott?

adams???

i think that diggs would remind us of holdman.. journeyman.. not bad but nothing special

I agree with you but a change could do something for his career hey they said the same thing about Moss that he wasn't anything but an glorified kick off and punter returner ... What other options do they have in free agency for an replacement for Lavar unless we address that need in the draft..

Archived