Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens sign Mike Anderson

TaylorPickSix

Per KFFL.com

Ravens | Team reaches deal with M. Anderson

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:46:46 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens have agreed to a four-year contract with free agent RB Mike Anderson (Broncos). The total worth of the deal is believed to be $8 million with a $2 million signing bonus. Anderson expects to take over for RB Jamal Lewis as the team's starting running back.

my guess is jamal winds up a bronco.

So the Ravens (who's Oline stinks to high heaven) decide that 32 year old Mike Anderson is a better fit than Jamal Lewis or Chester Taylor?

Boy, that's some FO they got there. ;)

Right?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

I'd take Chester out of those three without thinking twice.

LenDale White would make more sense in the longterm...

But DeAngello Williams makes more sense as a compliment to Anderson.

Are you talking for the Eagles? There is NO way they use their 1st rounder to get Williams. And he may not even be there at 14 when they pick.

Are you talking for the Eagles? There is NO way they use their 1st rounder to get Williams. And he may not even be there at 14 when they pick.

No man.

I was talking for the Ravens.

They've signed Mike Anderson, and will most likely look to add more help at RB in the draft. Those were my thoughts considering they do indeed draft RB.

No man.

I was talking for the Ravens.

They've signed Mike Anderson, and will most likely look to add more help at RB in the draft. Those were my thoughts considering they do indeed draft RB.

I knew they signed Anderson, but I thought you were talking Birds.

Archived