Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Runyan/Larry Allen...

Renegade7

They are both old and best years are past them. I would like them for depth but because of their names may command a decent contract worthy of starter status. Runyan has no chance of beating out Jansen but Allen just might over take Dock if given an oppurtunity.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Excellent. A little competition never hurt nobody. :cool:

Living close to Philly I see most of the eagles games. John Runyan is one of the dirtiest players in the game. Always diving at people and piles right at the end of the play. And some of you already pointed out the swing he took at Big Joe. I hope Runyan just retires, I can't stand him.

Living close to Philly I see most of the eagles games. John Runyan is one of the dirtiest players in the game. Always diving at people and piles right at the end of the play. And some of you already pointed out the swing he took at Big Joe. I hope Runyan just retires, I can't stand him.

I live close to philly too...although...I have to disagree......I think we need some attitude on our O-Line....and Runyan would be a perfect in that aspect...Runyan is one of those guys either you hate him because your going up against him or you love him because he gets your team all pumped up and is nasty..... as a die hard skins fan I would love to see Runyan as a skin....also....I agree...he is as nasty as they get...but we aren't talking about volleyball here

Archived