Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i want D'Qwell Jackson or Roger McIntosh

cmorina69

both of them look relly goood to me, im not sure that are LB's are ready to start yet but u never know, LM could move back to OLB and we could put Muccune in at MLB, eather way i would love to have eather D'Qwell Jackson or Roger McIntosh, i think we will have a chance to draft them. Thoughts?

both of them look relly goood to me, im not sure that are LB's are ready to start yet but u never know, LM could move back to OLB and we could put Muccune in at MLB, eather way i would love to have eather D'Qwell Jackson or Roger McIntosh, i think we will have a chance to draft them. Thoughts?

Either would be fine with me. The more speed the better.

I like DeQwell, but there are a few problems with him.

First he is not that fast. He does digest plays quickly and flies to the ball, but I believe he ran a 4.75 at the combine.

Secondly he is small. He is a very light LB weighing in at around 235. With Lemar Marshall (another light LB) on the field we would be lacking quite a bit in size.

Thirdly he is a MD LB. In recent years there have been several LBs to come out of MD and just not pan out in the NFL. EJ Henderson was considered to be the best LB in MDs history when he cam out. He has struggled with the Vikings and though he starts has not come close to fulfilling expectations. Leon Joe came out 2 years ago with massive hype about his athletic ability and his success at MD and I believe he is already out of the league. (Shawne Merriman doesn't count in this equation since he played more DE than LB). Now we have DeQwell who has excelled under the Fridge's tutelage and I am not sure if he can take it to the NFL level.

I like DeQwell, but there are a few problems with him.

First he is not that fast. He does digest plays quickly and flies to the ball, but I believe he ran a 4.75 at the combine.

Secondly he is small. He is a very light LB weighing in at around 235. With Lemar Marshall (another light LB) on the field we would be lacking quite a bit in size.

Thirdly he is a MD LB. In recent years there have been several LBs to come out of MD and just not pan out in the NFL. EJ Henderson was considered to be the best LB in MDs history when he cam out. He has struggled with the Vikings and though he starts has not come close to fulfilling expectations. Leon Joe came out 2 years ago with massive hype about his athletic ability and his success at MD and I believe he is already out of the league. (Shawne Merriman doesn't count in this equation since he played more DE than LB). Now we have DeQwell who has excelled under the Fridge's tutelage and I am not sure if he can take it to the NFL level.

the "maryland lb" concerns are not very valid. ej henderson was a solid second round pick and is a solid mlb in the NFL. and merriman was the rookie of the year at LB, not DE. he played outside lb all year.

as for d'qwell, i think the other concerns are valid... size and speed. but i think he will be a solid mlb in the league too... good smarts, great instincts

D'Qwell is from MD that's why you guys would want him. If he didn't play for MD you guys wouldn't want him.

Just like S. Merriman from last year. People on this board were saying that last year about Merriman......how he isn't that good and the only reason we wanted him is because he's from MD. Well, guess they were wrong as Merriman started in the Pro Bowl.

D'Qwell is a playmaker and makes all the tackles.

Archived