Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Signing Lloyd doesn't make sense to me...

NYSkins1

Sorry, but I am not impressed. We overpaid for a mediocre WR (LLoyd): a three (2006 draft) and a four (2007 draft). Look at his career numbers. I know he played with a lousy team and a rookie QB last year, but he was not that impressive. I would rather have the draft picks.

AND with RE we have too many dollars invested in the WR position.

DEFENSE wins championships!

:(

Sorry, but I am not impressed. We overpaid for a mediocre WR (LLoyd): a three (2006 draft) and a four (2007 draft). Look at his career numbers. I know he played with a lousy team and a rookie QB last year, but he was not that impressive. I would rather have the draft picks.

AND with RE we have too many dollars invested in the WR position.

DEFENSE wins championships!

:(

Yeah our defense won us a championship this past season huh? Defenses do indeed win championships, but without an offense you are in trouble.

Against Seattle, our defense held up and did all it could. But we did not win that game did we? We ran out of receivers so our offense bombed for the most part in that game. JG addressed that... hence Lloyd and Randel El.

The offseason is not over and there are still good defensive players left in FA the last time I checked. Keep your pants on and let Joe Gibbs run his team and join the rest of us and cheer him on! :2cents:

I'm not a very big Lloyd fan. Guess I'll have to change my views a bit now that he's a Skin.

He doesn't seem like much of a team player; isn't very consistent. Seems like a hot-head. Hopefully Gibbs will shape him up.

Archived