Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday's at the house?

PleaseBlitz

Ok, so i went out and got fall-down drunk last night for the WVU basketball game, and im still not 100%. I am planning on attending the ShamrockFest tomorrow and gettting bombed all day. Long story short, boozing is out of the question tonight.

So my question is this: What else do people do on a Friday night?

Chill out with the family! (Happens when you have a wife and kids) Or if you are into video games, have some friends come over and just chill with a few beers and some Madden or something.

Beer and Madden do go quite well together. Having a few friends over to chill is really the best option in my mind, unless you're the type that would go out to see a movie or something.

Mercanaries is kind of like GTA but with more of a military setting. Basically, you are a hired gun and you get to blow things up in North Korea or some other place. It is a pretty fun game. My recommendation is to rent that or Burnout Revenge. Either one will do you fine. :2cents:

What kind of game is it?

The engine is somewhat similar to Grand Theft Auto, but the game is more fun. There are more missions, it's less linear, and there's a much wider array of weapons. Basically you're a mercenary in Korea working for the U.S. Government, both Korean Governments, the Russian Mafia and maybe one or two other factions.

Chill out with the family! (Happens when you have a wife and kids) Or if you are into video games, have some friends come over and just chill with a few beers and some Madden or something.

sounds like a plan.

pleaseblitz, my friday night tonight is taking the boy to dinner w/ the grandparents, then watching a loop of barney, reading a book, putting him down for the night, then i'm free to es. typical friday night.

Archived