Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Love True Redskins?

nhat8121

I believe they left, I could be wrong.

Little of this thread to this point appears to contain any doubt as to whether you are wrong or not. You are wrong. But, why don't you do us all a favor and let us in on the punch line you've got waiting. Obviously your first post was meant to get us somewhere, which your second post kind of directs us to. So, why the hesitancy to come out and say what it is you actually want to say?

And, when you work up that gumption, I'll probably ask you this. How come you couldn't write your thoughts something like, "With Lavar gone, I'm wondering why any of us, as fans, think any of the players we love now are really "true Redskins" or "core Redskins". When any player can go from the face of the team to gone from the team in two years with a changing regime, why should we embrace the new linebacker in town as Redskins.com asks us to do with Washington when in two years he could be asked to leave if our coaching staff falls apart and we bring in someone else?"

Now, my assumption this is the conversation you want to have, yet, you seem reluctant to start it, preferring to make a fool of yourself and be a prime target for being slammed, deservedly so. What's the hold up guy on actually getting us to the conversation you wish to have?

Who are the true redskins, and what do we do with the rest of them non-true redskins?

I think...

Sean Taylor isn't a true redskin - cut

David Patten isn't (won't give money back to help team) - cut

Ryan Clark isn't elite enough - cut

LaVar (gives money back to team) - keep, d'oh

CP probably won't voluntarily take paycut to help team - cut

Jansen " " - cut

Samuels " " - cut

about 45 players more to go...CUT

They are not true redskins, why keep them, cut them all please!

This is killing me!!! Am I the ONLY one who understands the sarcasm in this post??? Dude I get it...aparently NO one else does.

The point is, that everyone keeps saying this and that about who is or who isn't a "Gibbs type" player or a mythical "Core" Redskin. But the bottom line is, if you really get down to it....loyalty only runs as far as the team is willing to commit financialy to these guys. And my question is, what's so wrong with that????

I mean, I'm sure you have an occasional player here and there who actually grew up cheering for the Redskins. But come on now...it just makes good business sense for a player to go to a team that best fits them (both system-wise and financially). Yet, as soon as a player desides to go to another team all you here is..."He wasn't a TRUE Redskins". Please!!!

I think the worst one I've seen in a while was the one about Patten not being a "True" Redskin for not volunteering to take money out of his pockets for the "TEAM"...LOL..

Some of you guys can't be serious...

• 3 weeks later...
Who are the true redskins, and what do we do with the rest of them non-true redskins?

I think...

Jansen " " - cut

Samuels " " - cut

WOW... i feel really bad for your family....

I think...

Jansen " " - cut

Samuels " " - cut

Are you on medication or something illegal?

either im stupid or this thread is stupid im opting on the 2nd choice

Dude thats funny.:rotflmao:

I have to agree with your evaluation, perhaps he was trying to be funny with this thread, if so he failed miserably, but your my friend bailed him out on this one because you post gave me a good laugh.:applause:

I think...

Jansen " " - cut

Samuels " " - cut

wow... i really, really, really hope youre kidding. if youre not... leave.

This is stupid, if they are getting paid by the Redskins, then they are. A true Redskin is by definition hard to define in our Free Agency period. But, Jansen, Portis and alot of guys you mentioned are. Plus, Sean Taylor is a true Redskin and I hope when he becomes a free agent, he decides to stay here, cause of the support of Fans. I wish.

Archived