Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to see my girl Scout ??

diesel22

You must have one HELL of a wingman. :laugh:

Funny you should say that -- Shawn (my old roomie is in the last pic w/Ash. He ended up taking one for the team the night I met her. Very Good man. But look at her dude -- I would do the same for him (and plus - I love him but he doesn't usually do real well on his own anyway)

OK -- so the pics are fun but here is a serious question. Do you think I should get serious with her ? I mean, yea, she's hot but I live in a college town and there is plenty to choose from. My parents are pushing me to get serious but sometimes I don't think I'll ever really be ready. Ash is a really good girl in addition to her looks by the way -- graduating this may with a degree in nutrition/dietetics and already has a job lined up. Advice ??

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

give that guy a purple heart :laugh:

He actually ended up with her friend Jenny (who happens to be one of her more attractive friends -- which isn't saying a hell of a lot though!!) Anyway, no purple heart but I did get his alcohol for a while after that....

OK -- so the pics are fun but here is a serious question. Do you think I should get serious with her ? I mean, yea, she's hot but I live in a college town and there is plenty to choose from. My parents are pushing me to get serious but sometimes I don't think I'll ever really be ready. Ash is a really good girl in addition to her looks by the way -- graduating this may with a degree in nutrition/dietetics and already has a job lined up. Advice ??

I am still a bachelor and proud of it, but there is a lot to be said for steady, consistent, high-quality cheeks. :2cents:

I am still a bachelor and proud of it, but there is a lot to be said for steady, consistent, high-quality cheeks. :2cents:

I've always been the same way -- have a death grip on my bachelor-hood. But I gotta admit, I'm not positive I am gonna be able to do better and for once I am scared of kicking myself in the ass. At 22, I would have said hell no. Now, it's more like a hell n.....mmmmmm.....maybe

Archived