Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Possible replacing Lavar in the draft?

[[ghost]]

no way d'qwell will be the second or third LB taken and certainly the first MLB taken. He ain't making it past the first, but I would however love to get him we just have to trade up with ramsey and maybe a fourth during the draft.. Who knows thought.. He's a beast

the first MLB taken?

hmm, so is Freddie Roach a OLB, same for Demeco Ryans, A.J. Hawk (could move into MLB, Chad Greenway, Anthony Schliegel, A.J. Nicolson...hmm, I guess you're right...but there are a lot of LBs in FA, there's always a chance to get D'Qwell...when I played Madden, I always got him...was a good player when I saw him at Maryland.

who knows what will happen at any time...

I don't think we'll be targeting any one player in the draft or position. I think Gibbs/Cerrato's philosophy is to fill needs in free agency and go "best player available" in the draft. Had we not lost Smoot to FA and have such a big need for corner opposite Springs, given Springs' injury history, I don't think we would have drafted Rogers. On the other hand... maybe Rogers was rated that highly as a BPA as well as a need.

Don't be suprised if we get to the 2nd round and take a position you don't believe we need.... but happens to be a good athlete. Corner perhaps... or RB.

IMO LB is not a top prority and if we managed to get a late first round draft pick we will pick up a WR (Chad Jackson, Santonio Holmes), TE (Marcedes Lewis, Leonard Pope, or dominique Byrd), DE (Darryl Tapp, Victor Adenyanju), or CB/SS (Cedric Griffin, Ko Simpson). We should just insert McCune or Clemons as a LB.

no way d'qwell will be the second or third LB taken and certainly the first MLB taken. He ain't making it past the first, but I would however love to get him we just have to trade up with ramsey and maybe a fourth during the draft.. Who knows thought.. He's a beast

he will make it past the first. to many other good linebackers dont be such a downer

Archived