Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness for the Working Man...

EersSkins05

This will be my first ever year of holding a responsible 9 to 5 job during the tournament (just finished law school and am now working as an attorney), and it looks like I'm now going to be reserved to the ranks of the working schmoes that are forced to keep up with tournament action from a ticker hidden on their cpu screens.

Seriously, I'm more depressed about this than I should be. The Thursday marking the beginning of March Madness has generally been my favorite day of the year for about the last 10 years (since I started doing pools) and I'm going to miss all of the early action as a result.

Responsibility sucks hard.

How far do you think the 'Eers will go buddy?

Don't know- I think they can beat anybody in the country and they can lose to anyone that will be in the field of 64 at the same time.

I'm on record as predicting them as a Final 4 team though- which may or may not be the dumbest thing I've ever said... lol

that sucks man i despise the day i get a real job :(. i hope you're not as addicted to sports as i am

I'm probably as addicted to sports as you are. I've just had to start using Tivo more than I ever thought I would.

(Which has its advantages- I can hardly stand to watch games w/ commercials anymore.)

I LOVE being self-employed. And TiVo. And HD.

March Madness is my favorite time of year. More than xmas and my B-day combined. Last year the Eers played a sweet 16 game on St Paddy's. It was the best day ever.

Yeah, I was DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RUNK that night... lol

Don't know- I think they can beat anybody in the country and they can lose to anyone that will be in the field of 64 at the same time.

I'm on record as predicting them as a Final 4 team though- which may or may not be the dumbest thing I've ever said... lol

They absolutely have sucked lately. The way they're playing they'll lose to a mid-major team. They've been on a horrible skid. The players don't look into it and they also look tired.

Archived